for The Importance of Magic

12/24/2017 c9 Curlyshy123
Lol omg’s “Hulk like anger” made me burst out laughing! That is the absolute best! Great story! Hope to see more!
1/29/2017 c7 5Corianna15
Normally it's really hard to get into a story with an OC as the main character but this is very intriguing and fun...also I love that it is Dylan centric. He's my favorite character, surprised there aren't more fics about him out there.
1/23/2017 c14 love toshiro dragon
Loved it! Dylan is my favorite! Can't wait to read the next story! XD
12/4/2016 c10 Guest
If she has a concussion she can close her eyes, she just can't sleep.
12/4/2016 c5 Guest
Why would they have guessed that Dylan and Harmony had a falling out over magic?
11/1/2016 c4 glagla60800
i really like you're story! i was looking for a dylan/oc fanfiction and i am verry happy that i find yours. The thing is that i'm french (sorry if i make some mistake) and your french doesn't make any sence what you need to say is:
Bonjour voila un billet de spectacle. Il y a eu des rumeurs concernant une représentation spectaculaire à las vegas. J'aurai aimé y aller mais je ne peux pas. J'espère que ce serai votre cas. Au-revoir!
10/2/2016 c9 Guest
Again with the hulk Dylan mark rufilo thing
10/2/2016 c8 Guest
OH my gosh you did the Dylan, Bruce/Hulk, Mark Ruffilo didn't you
9/14/2016 c13 62Arabian3332
Great story! You had me shipping Dylan and Harmony right away :) Can't wait to read more!
9/12/2016 c13 MissTeller-Ortiz-Dixon
Are you planning a sequel? I love this story so much!
9/12/2016 c13 5grapejuice101
sad that this story is almost over but so cant wait for the sequel
9/5/2016 c12 Jade426
I love this story and the pairingshorts. It's hard to find any Dylan/oc stories. Please update when you can.
9/5/2016 c12 grapejuice101
Love it and can't wait for the sequel!
9/4/2016 c11 16TweetyCherry