for A Different Lifetime

2/13/2017 c1 27DancingInTheDark85
This is so beautiful, poor Bones with his thoughts on why Spock Prime didn't speak to him. :-(
8/2/2016 c1 The flying Arya
I love it just like the way I love Spones, tnx for the story!
7/25/2016 c1 131PutMoneyInThyPurse
This is beautiful and perfect and fwiw, that little moment between Spock and Uhura MADE it. "the human equivalent of dating." Yes. And it's so perfect that she would be unruffled, as you said, because she - ohh so many levels, you're so good at this! The TOS crew would know what a bondmate was, but the Reboot crew wouldn't, and not what a t'hy'la was either. But Uhura would, and that delightful moment you created, when everyone's all "OMG SPOCK JUST DUMPED UHURA OR DID HE OR OMGWTF" and she's "Chill." I love love love... And the meld - and- oh and your delightfully naive rebootKirk asking what a t'hy'la is and... FLAIL I love love love love LOVE IT! TAHANK YOUOOO! OMG ALLCAPS MOMENT PREFECTION FLAIL
7/25/2016 c1 88robertwnielsen
Very well done...Spock Prime's reluctance, and even embarrassment, to admit his bonding with McCoy in his lifetime, was very well done, and I loved how Spock Prime showed the 2009 version of McCoy how his life evolved in Prime's timeline.

Very well done!

-Robert
7/25/2016 c1 72Literaturefangirl
This story is so uplifting from start to finish and it explores interesting story aspects (I loved what you named his granddaughter and that you established a bond between Spock Prime and Bones).

I also liked the little details like an eager Chekov, a boastful Sulu and Uhura understanding the term.