for See What We've Become

11/30/2018 c1 1Kayla05w
Loved this!
5/21/2018 c6 1cinnamonrollbakura
I really enjoyed this fic. I particularly liked the pacing of the story, each chapter had me ready for the next and there weren't any parts I wanted to rush through or that felt unnecessary. Great work!
5/1/2018 c6 5Kenobi1
Aww, that story was so sweet and beautiful! I loved the adventure and the friendships and fluff! Great story, refreshing to read!:D
3/10/2018 c6 99Prophe-Cass
I seem to remember reading this story long ago, before I had an account. And I loved it, I still feel the same way about it now. It's a good adventure, leaves us grasping for the next part. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fan fic! I enjoyed it.
3/6/2018 c6 Guest
Really well told amazing plot line I think it could definitely be longer and the ending might have been better but altogether I loved it!
8/14/2017 c6 Cheshire
I really desperately need this to become an actual episode. This was amazing and very well written I absolutely loved it ️
8/6/2017 c6 5DestinyDragons101
Ending was ADORBS.
8/4/2017 c6 20california poppyseed
SO SWEET
1/23/2017 c6 535Yemi Hikari
The placing was slow, and it felt like you could have done more. Yet, the story was still enjoyable.
9/17/2016 c1 12Ringed Rose of Lesbos
This is really cool so far! Is Shiro working through LTSD, and if so, you're doing a great job writing it.
9/12/2016 c6 2BrennaCoris
I love the story, and the way you wrote it fits. Good work
8/15/2016 c6 6Adrianna Agray
Awesome story: ) great writting: )
8/9/2016 c6 MyPencilRanOutOfInk
Good job on this fix! I've been on a search for well-written Voltron fics and this one certainly fits the bill.
8/9/2016 c6 1Banded Bright
I've reread parts of this about five times now, and I have no doubt I'll continue to reread them. Fantastic job you've done here! I'm quite the sucker for angsty, suspenseful stories, and this is no exception. The writing is spot on, the emotions coming in waves that are both satisfying and realistic and meaningful.
Going on my all time fave list for sure!
Oh, and this section?
"Oh, are you scared of a little food goo?" Lance asks.

"No, I'm scared of your lack of spatial awareness," Keith counters. "It's terrifying."

"You're terrifying."

"Guys, enough," Shiro interrupts. "Can't we get through one breakfast?"

Yeah, that's absolute gold! I'm putting that in my list of favorite moments, along with that line about how it can't be prison with so much to see.

I sincerely hope this isn't your last contribution to this fandom. I'd be dreadfully disappointed to know I can't read more of your wonderful Voltron stories!
8/4/2016 c6 16HorseTechie
Wow... I am really enjoying this story. Especially how well you write the action and describe the details and everyone's emotions. Great stuff!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »