for Broken

12/31/2016 c1 5SpawnGirl234
please write more I loved it
9/4/2016 c1 Diva4FunkRock
yay! Now, where's my next chapter?
8/23/2016 c1 Scarlettmd5
Loved this doc as well as "The Fated Ones"! You illustrated their entwined destinies better than the writers did and stayed true to their characters. As hurt and angry as I am about the travesty that was "Ragnarok", I can always count on my favorite Fan Fic writers such as yourself to lift my spirits and honor Ichabbie with their imaginations and talented storytelling. Thank you so much for sharing these gifts with us! XOXOXO!
8/17/2016 c1 32RyokoMist
"Jenny. Do i look like I give a damn?!" Somehow I saw that play out completely in front of me with Abbie hollering with all of her impatience and rage. Yesssssss!
Also, CAN WE JUST ADMIT HOW ADORABLE AND EMOTIONALLY MOVING THIS WAS?! Because i was nowhere near ready to get in my feels but you put me there. I was reacting like a daggone soap opera character! You better come through!
8/1/2016 c1 Caringheart
Love it, just what I needed
7/27/2016 c1 ReadtoRelax
Lovely story. Abbie revealing here weakness in order to regain her strength with Ichabod. Too bad this isn't our lead into season 4.
7/26/2016 c1 Nancy
I wish this had been our finale and season four picks up where this left off.
7/26/2016 c1 Guest
Thank you for writing this ! I enjoyed reading about Ichabod's sacrifice for a change. It was sweet and the story didn't seem rushed especially for a one shot that covered a lot.