for Rock

7/6/2017 c1 Cangel
Nadalind were alwaya meanr to be since the beginning. I know this is your storie but it doesn't make sense at all. Nickette were dead since a long time, they just needed to accept it, like you should.
Nick is in love with Adalind and now they are endgame with their little family.
4/24/2017 c1 Guest
Well I think that Nick wouldn't say all that , sure their relationship is unexpected , but his breakup with Juliette was of a long time coming. the fact that both of them were to blind to see that there was no future for them it's something I can not get. Juliette wasn't fit for life with a Grimm. Adalind might be partly responsible for Juliette gaining hexenbiest powers , but from that point she was making her own decisions she could just as well sided with Nick and the Scoobies instead of Kenneth , Adalind did just that. Nick might be deeply in love with Juliette in the past but that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to start a new with another woman , especially one who proved her alliance more then once in a very difficult situations ! In this case I'm going with the writers! But good job!
4/22/2017 c1 Mindy
Thank you so much for writing his story! Please write more stories like this! I'd love to see more stories like this one out there! As I read this I can tell thinking how much I wish this conversation had actually happened on the show. I've never been comfortable with all that Nadalind nonesense agenda that the writers pushed on us. The way things ended in the finale was extremely dissatisfying for me as a fan.
12/21/2016 c1 Guest
I am Nadalind all the way, however I enjoyed this story.
8/3/2016 c1 Leila
Totally agree with you. Nick and Adalind's relationship felt forced and seriously unrealistic given their history in Season 5. I liked your fic for it's realism and likelihood. very well done!
7/27/2016 c1 4MiAiMo
I'm more at peace with your version of those events. You brought up some valid points. That being said, I believe this would've been a more genuine approach to Nadalind in the tv story line. Applause and many cookies to you !
7/27/2016 c1 Bia
Eu gostei desse historia alternativa mais acho que no show eles for├žaram demais esse casal mais mesmo assim amor nadalind de paixao
7/27/2016 c1 86753099
Great story, I too feel like the Nadalind plotline was very rushed. This makes a lot of sense, I feel like this should've happened instead. You did a great job. :)
7/26/2016 c1 swiftertnlight
I like the story and agree Nick moved on too fast. Then again never had a ex kill my mother. Don't agree that Adalind had as much input as Juliette in season 5 situation. Sure Adalind took Nicks powers that lead to Juliette gaining her own, but all of Juliette's decisions after the fact are her own. She could have made many different choices tell Nick she doesn't feel comfortable with the spell, not side with Kenneth and oh LEAVE. Was hoping she would do that after the trailer and not take Diana really didn't expect her to kill Kelly. Right or wrong she was not forced in a situation beyond her control, all her choices were her own. Otherwise that means for all of season 4 she had a outside influence affect her judgment. Personally that would have felt out of character for Juliette since she is always in control or at least eventually finds it. This is a small thing, but you stretch out your sentences. For example you wrote "but you are not the only one who is to blame for it" the but in this phrase is not needed because you use it immediately after this phrase. There is no need to add who to that sentence either just "you are not the only one to blame for it" would be sufficient. You don't need to write had not all the time could write hadn't or didn't instead. The flow of the story is awesome its just that the first phrase feels repetitive. Another thing Nick would be more personal when speaking about Kelly, he would say our child or my son if you see what I mean it is his kid. This is just a side note, I do not believe that a bad situation gives you the right to act worse. Yes Adalind did a lot of bad stuff I don't think anything she did holds a candle to everything Juliette in those few episodes at the end of season 4. Juliette was always a character with a deep sense of self worth, importance, control and power. All qualities that made her an excellent person, but also a terrifying hexenbiest. Don't let anything diminish that because its what makes her a great character.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service