for Sort the Dragon

Absolutely delicious:)
8/8/2021 c1 Eriktheviking70
Brilliant.
5/30/2021 c1 3Dr. Shubert
This was an excellent story even if it required reading Doghead Thirteen's to understand the background. While his story was fascinating yours was much easier for me to read. You should ask him if you can adopt his story and re-write it in your style. I like the idea of the Wizarding World trying to adapt to the Awakening with Harry being its harbinger. A funny scene I imagined was someone trying to get Snape to admit he has effectively adopted Harry to help him become someone his mother would be proud of. (A plot snidget that just occurred to me: Severius was Lily's childhood friend and I can see her forgiving him enough to designate him as Harry's alternate guardian if Sirius was not available. Convincing Dumbledore that his protection would superior to Blood Wards would be the tricky part. ;) )
3/11/2021 c1 airistal
Funny that enter the dragon added an other chapter the same day as this went up.
1/30/2021 c1 khatre
New Damsel Wooooo!
4/12/2020 c1 3Tankinator175
This is great! Please consider continuing. This could be an amazing story. I was already sad doghead stopped, don't you do that as well! Your literary excellence continues to prevail.
2/6/2020 c1 19Ironshot
Great story. It's a pity you didn't aim for a more complete version covering at least a full school year but that just means we can have a sequel if you feel up to the challenge.
1/20/2020 c1 1Badpressure
Would love to read more of this if the muse ever strikes again.
10/6/2019 c1 1Katsuhito
Well done. Considering I read this just after re-reading Doghead Thirteen's story, I think you captured the style quite well. I'm just sorry you only did a one-shot. :)
9/14/2019 c1 suziq968
Loved it. It's a shame the original didn't get finished and I'd love it if this one continued. He's such a fun combination of good cheer and insane power.
8/25/2019 c1 Werewyrd
Hello!
I am unsure as to the nature of your pause in writing, but life is indeed life. That said, i am an avid follower of Havoc Side and was pleased to see it continued. And then i found this little gem of yours. I followed the recommendation and read the original. I was just wondering why you never went past the first chapter? I found it well written and very enjoyable. I would hope to see more written, but understand if it is truly over and done with. As an avid reader I thank you for all of your efforts, and i wish you luck in your endeavors!
8/24/2019 c1 yrlastin
Please continue this through all 7 years
8/5/2019 c1 Bronze
I just so enjoy rereading this story and imagining someone like Malfoy really pissing off the Dragon. IT'S KINGSFORD TONIGHT TIME EVERYONE! Of course, that presupposes there's anything left after Potter flames him that is! Oh, I'd love you to continue this! just as I'd love Doghead 13 to continue his story which this is based off. Just think of how many times it'd take of Harry melting a suit of armor before people like Malfoy would get the message to not piss him off! And when you consider that Harry'd only get stronger as he gets older, well let's just say they might just have to replace a wall or two. Now normally in the HP universe Harry fights a Troll on Halloween to save Hermione. I somehow think the Troll is way overmatched this time and it ain't magically either! Though what the bathroom would look like after Harrys' dragon form finished is way more then Filtch would or could deal with!
7/30/2019 c1 RonRR
A nice extension to story that will likely remain unfinished.

As for copying the other author's style, i think he was a little more whimsical, but definitely a good effort.

Ron
6/24/2019 c1 Guest
Yay! somebody wrote more! I loved the original story, and I like your continuation. I so rarely like fanfic of fanfic.
201 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »