FanFiction.Net
for To Kill a Bull (Old)

5/22 c27 3Completely Confunded
I loved TKAB and am excited that you're rewriting it! I'll check out your ao3. Definitely has been a long time, congrats on your PHD probgram! I liked seeing Kizashi's perspective on Sakura here!
5/21 c27 earfluffy
yaaay

glad to see this return, it was always one of my favorite discontinued Sakura fics :3
5/17 c27 simpleliza27
OMG HIII IVE BEEN SUCH A FAN FOR SO LONG! YES YES WILL FOLLOW ALONG YOUR NEW VERSION HDKSJDKSJDKJSJDKD WELCOME BACK (TmT
5/6 c27 Terracotta Tortilla
Dawg...this story is good but that unfulfilled cliffhanger is evil. I'm glad I just now found this story, if I'd been waiting 7 years for an answer on why Naruto was trying to fight the character that could turn him into a smear, I'd have been pissed.

I like this bit of backstory in this chapter, but still. Damn, so glad I got here late.
5/4 c27 Silver Star Blade
Ahhhh thanks for keeping this up! I will definitely be rereading this as we await the rewrite!
4/27 c27 1SleepyZombieHead
I CAN'T BELIEVE UR COMING BACK, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER OMG
i still remember the grip this fic had on me in high school, it was my favorite depiction of Sakura tbh, i could relate with her so much! I would have a similar plan if i was in her shoes, i loved her selfishness and the fear of being recognised was so REAL. It was my first morally grey! Sakura fic tbh and opened a whole new world to me of people i could relate to, all my ocs were greatly impacted by her characterisation here. im exited to see what you will do with it now that we are much older. Know i will be cheering you on! I know rewrites can be a little intimidating, Good Luck! 33
4/17 c27 7RedHood001
Sorry for the late review. Email notifications are down again, so I only got to read all the updates I missed now. Great chapter!
4/17 c27 DecayedAsh
YOU CAN'T DO THISSSS WKXBALBDKWBD (you shoulda just replaced the chapters, not put it in the middle of a cliffhanger) NAURRRRRR
4/17 c27 DecayedAsh
IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLIFF? LEAVING US HANGING? JUST RANDONLY? ksbxksbzksbx
4/17 c19 DecayedAsh
i really like the takes of naruto fanfic writers when it comes to prostitutes, like, i always end up loving them fr
4/17 c22 DecayedAsh
what are you, british?
4/16 c19 DecayedAsh
I REGRET NOT READING THIS SOONER
4/16 c17 DecayedAsh
OH MY GAHD, LEE AHAISBXWLSBAHAHAHAHAHAH (he's so real tho, I'd let Arlecchino kick me-)
4/16 c16 DecayedAsh
fight haku, because i'll definitely die but at least i get to see their pretty face
4/16 c16 DecayedAsh
I'm really glad you came back to this. Or did you? I just started reading it again, hehe. I kinda dropped it before because I thought one of the girlfriends died and I was like, nuh uh. I will not be handling this.
2,547 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »