FanFiction.Net
for To Kill a Bull

3/5/2020 c5 ChronoMitsurugi
Ninja politics? Bullshit. Sakura is a nobody.
Its plot convenience. We all saw it coming a mile away. Just own up to it and move on.
Im definitely enjoying this story.
3/4/2020 c3 ChronoMitsurugi
No no no. Id avoid Hinata and Shika like the plague. Shikamaru being smart means he is going to be rubbing elbows with those in charge. And Hyuugas bring all kind of baggage that even Hinatas absolute adorableness can not overcome.

Great chapter though. Im really enjoying this story.
3/4/2020 c1 ChronoMitsurugi
Actually, the extra made it worse.
I understood Sakura all the way up until that extra. Then it went from understanding to, oh its just mind manipulation. Okay, plot convenience.

Of course she is going to be a Ninja. In that world there is no other choice. Either you are a ninja who can run away, or you are a civilian hoping you dont die. Those are the only two choices for cowards in the Naruto world.
Sakura has pink hair and she is pretty. The moment she left the village, if she wasnt a ninja, she'd be taken, raped, and then either killed, kept as a sex slave, or sold into sex slavery.

Why would anyone doubt the necessity to be able to fight like a ninja? Its really the other chance you have to protect yourself in that world.
3/3/2020 c26 25geme1
en verdad tu historia es muy buena, una sakura sensata y que poco a poco se apega a la idea de tener un equipo, un equipo que confia en ella...y que ahora dependen su vida mutuamente, me da curiosidad de ver como se desarrolla todo y lo que paso con naruto, ¿como terminaran el examen? ¿se aliaran a suna? ¿gaara que hara? sakura tomo el liderazgo algo que no veo comúnmente en los fic.
2/29/2020 c2 1MysticRising
I wonder if they OC really understands what they're doing. Already a child who doesn't socialize is 'unnatural' and will draw attention. I doubt this one wants to interact with the konoha 9 or the other brats. This isolation will attract naruto and the educator's attentions. PLUS being 'average' means being superior to nearly the entire civilian portion of the class as they're not expected to develop skills. It would have been better to demonstrate that her growth rate is average, as in being bad in the begining and improving to be okay later on. Silly OC.
2/29/2020 c26 ForestShadeau
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
2/26/2020 c26 1Robyn.Girl.Wonder.93
Hey! I just found your story and I really like your SI. I think the deviations from cannon have really enriched the story. I saw that the last update was in 2017 and I was wondering if your planning to continue with this story? I would really like to see what direction this story goes in the future. Thanks!
2/24/2020 c26 1Little Buster
Got to chapter 26 and the story is awesome so far.
It was a hype in the gaara vs orochi fight, and I was laughing at everyones reactions, mostly when the snake bastard came back to life. A big lol moment that was XD

I am wondering now why did the chuunin exams second stage change from the canon. Will there be an explanation for this one like in the land of waves mission?

Looking forward to the next chapter of this good story. I hope that Sakura still fights Ino.
2/17/2020 c26 pit' otbelivatel
PLEASE, please, please continue
1/9/2020 c1 sjlovesstories
I love this story. I don’t know why I’ve ignored it up until now, but I am so glad I decided to read it. Your writing is fantastic. Your pacing, attention to detail, and character development is spot on. Quite frankly, I am hugely impressed. I also love how this is not just a rehash of what we all already know. When I read other fanfics, I don’t feel that sense of urgency because the narrator often times is a martyr that has no regard for their own life. Being a ninja does not scare them. I like how Sakura deals with death and accepts it when it is not her own. She feels like a real person and I can really empathize with her. Again, fantastic work. I’d love to see this story continue but i understand that writing like this is a huge commitment and one that you are not obligated to take especially when considering all of life’s responsibilities. Thank you for writing this story! I really enjoyed reading this!
1/3/2020 c26 Guest
This story is absolutely incredible to read! I love the premise and think you’ve done an amazing job both with realistic fear and mental issues
12/29/2019 c13 mercydonovan
That was 100% Naruto's fault. Ninja are mercenaries, not professional heros. Sakura was right to mind her own damn business and stick to protecting the girls because that was her job. Naruto punched the guy his clients were paying him to be delivered to safely, causing all sorts of unnecessary drama, getting one of the clients killed, getting his teammates hurt, and muddying Konoha's reputation. Of course Gato's bodyguards (Zabuza) got involved- that's what he pays them for and Naruto was indisputably the aggressor.
12/27/2019 c26 2NiceTri
I love this story because it's really fresh! This chunin exams has a totally different spin than most of the other Naruto fics out there and I love it!
12/23/2019 c26 RyuugiAzuma
This is an amazing story. I love it. Usually when I read fanfictions, I don't bother to reread them again since I just don't feel like going through the entire story again. This story I read through twice. After doing that, about a week later, I read it again. It was just that good. Thank you for making this amazing story, as well as having an original plot that still somewhat follows the original. It makes this story stand out from the other SI!Sakura fanfictions (or just any OC in Naruto as a Naruto character fanfiction). The OCs are all amazing, and everything feels so lifelike, it's almost as if I'm actually there, at the scene, watching it happen. Amazing story.
12/13/2019 c26 1Ookamihime Ichimaru
Still so good! And I hate to be THAT reviewer but like...LeeSaku~ for this story anyway. Or SakuKaka. Her and Kakashi already have such cute teasing banter~ id be cute if she was of age. Alas, LeeSaku!
2,492 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »