FanFiction.Net
for To Kill a Bull

8/15/2021 c2 Guest
Naruto aint a murderer he a soldier

Sakuras a cevi she aint part of a ninja clan

Also she kinda deluding herself if she thinks she can not be part of the main plot lol even tho shes the quintesential damsel in destress XD
8/10/2021 c26 Fans del Yuri
If you have to trust someone about something delicate, tell your team, they are your second family in any case and they would have more maneuvers when doing something, not much but more than they would a high ranking person and you would be avoiding many other tragedies on your team, example: Sasuke's defection.

Leaving that, I love this story, but I suppose that like many others on this subject, there is little chance that it will be updated.
8/7/2021 c8 SpiderAppleCider
XD

Gosh that last line killed me. Amazing job! Please keep it up!
7/23/2021 c13 OrigamiGuyII
Eh Zabuza killed her, Gato paid him, and Naruto is responsible for provoking Gato without being strong enough to get away with it, or thinking his actions and their consequences through. Sakura is not at fault. Ignoring Tazuna may be unethical, but she is not responsible for his life, as he is a stranger to her and has not paid her for protection.
7/21/2021 c6 Kt
This bitch is so fucking annoying. Sure, she doesn't want to be powerful and not have a shiity ninja life, but for gods sake, she can do better.

I want to strangle her and beat sense into her.
She has Power of every one who harms her, because she knows of the future. But no, this damn bitch, is bitching around and being pessimistic Sasuke 2.0,forgetting how anythjng she does fucks up the future

And for all of ours sake, why does she hate the color orange so much to the point she hates naruto (strong dislike my ass). She literally has attire inspired by Narutos dead fucking father, what a fucking dumb bitch.

And by gods, she likes hinata, but dislikes naruto. She acts /goes with Ami bitchy ways but can't handle a orphaned kid who just wants to be accepted?.

She should no better that if she didn't change anything while she was in the academy she would've stayed in the same team fate destined them to be : Team 7

Pessimistic bitch needs fucking beating to realize she can do better if she wants to live longer.

Like one. Moving away from konha.
Stupidity must be in her personality .
7/3/2021 c17 Bakakashi-sensei
kakashi and whole Akatsuki, yes zetsu is included
6/26/2021 c2 Guest
I will never become a ninja I'll died easily watching my favorite anime characters is damn good but being with them danger I'll just be in the side view of them.I'll live happily like average person be like and happily alive.
6/20/2021 c26 Sarcastic Vixen
Dios, está historia está putamente genial y ahhh realmente es horrible que haya quedado en una parte tan buena y llena de suspensión.
5/19/2021 c13 ravnclaww
i really tried giving this a chance, but her personality is just so dislikable. She literally has no good points, she is sarcastic, rude, coward and arrogant. I was waiting for some character growth, but she seems to just stay the same and ignore every chance of changing.
5/18/2021 c26 Minty220
Great stuff. The butterfly effect is well executed with the wave mission. Naruto’s fear of Sakura knowing he talked to the Kyuubi is something I really wanna see sorted out, but alas. Thanks author.
5/3/2021 c14 Farrin06
Honestly, I like this fanfic but I have to stop. I just wish Sakura was a little braver and had more common sense aka badass.
4/30/2021 c26 Sailorspiffy1
I've seen writer's come back after years of being away, so I'll cross my fingers that you're one of them. This story has been awesome and very well written.
4/27/2021 c6 1SynxisDeMind
I am loving Sakura's sarcastic intro. Gold! HAHA!
4/14/2021 c26 karmalenarodriguez
Please continue!
4/11/2021 c26 Gakigakigaki
My Love for this fic is so big, it's so prefecttttt️
2,492 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »