for Home Sweet Home

4/22 c1 7TvSeriesManiac
Awww that was cute
11/11/2018 c1 Jbug47
Sweet family story! Love it!
3/1/2018 c1 PetalPrincess01
Brilliant One-Shot.
3/21/2017 c1 6remadora-ftw
THIS IS SO WONDERFUL AND SWEET AND OH MY GOD MY HEART IS DOING THINGS
castle doesn'T want to travel withouthis family anymore I can't cope send help

and he came homein the middle of the night and they were all sleeping and THIS IS THE CUTEST IMAGE EVER I SWEAR OH MY GOD ALL THE HEARTEYES I CAN'T STOP

-Anja
2/15/2017 c1 lovemycastle
sweet
2/15/2017 c1 Kaare
So great and real !
2/15/2017 c1 Thatsmegigi
I loved this! Anything that continues this world and these characters makes me smile!
10/5/2016 c1 Lokken.8
Good one! Thank you for sharing it.
9/27/2016 c1 Kayla
This was really really cute! Good job.
7/31/2016 c1 buffymoonxo
Ohhhhh myyyyy!
This was perfect! Flawless!

I loved this so much! You're such a great writer, thank you so much for writing this.

OKAY, time for me to gush over your story here.

So, I loved your descriptive writing. The way you described how Castle came home gave me a clear image in my mind and it was as if I was watching the show. WHICH IS GREAT. You did a really good job at that!

And then when he found his family all sleeping in his bed, it made his heart swell with love... And THAT made MY heart swell with love too. It was so cute and I could totally see it happening. So cute!
And then he crawled into the bed and they had an adorable sleepy cuddle. Absolutely adorable!

And then when the kids were awake (well, 2/3 of them anyway) and how Lily wanted to wake her daddy up, oh it was SO PRECIOUS! And then when Kate had to come in and get Jake off his back! Haha! It was so funny and cute at the same time.

And then the kisses between Caskett... Well, my shipper heart was happy. Thank you for that.

So breakfast was adorable! They're so ridiculously happy and domestic and it's so fluffy I'm gonna die! I love it.

And yes, Caskett would 100% sneak away for some alone time when the kids are napping/occupied no one fight me on this. (don't think anyone would, but if there was someone who'd fight me on this... then don't.)

AND THEN THEIR TALK IN BED WAS SO PRECIOUS MY HEART WAS HAVING FEELINGS. He doesn't want to travel without her or the kids. Remember that guy in season one? Yeah, he's not that guy anymore. And that made me hella emotional!
I love, love, LOVE it!

Perfect story, time to move it on over to my favourites list.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS.
It was exactly what I needed to read right now.

-Linda, xoxo.
7/28/2016 c1 2tshlw
So wonderfully sweet and cute. Love these small moments of them as a family. Can so see Castle not wanting to leave his family for any amount of time anymore. Thanks for writing.
7/28/2016 c1 dopeysac
Great family story.
7/28/2016 c1 14FuelDH206
I loved this. I love all the little glimpses in to their future lives!
7/28/2016 c1 TheOtherGal
Thank you for posting again.

I enjoyed this very much.
7/28/2016 c1 3Copop
Aw, that was so sweet :D
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »