FanFiction.Net
for A Black Flower

2/18/2021 c6 welcome007
Didnt like the sorting to slytherin
2/18/2021 c6 19Girl-luvs-manga
Ooh I wonder if a lot of reborn souls are the reason that a lot of things are different. Hopefully her and Severus won't have a huge spat later down the road.
2/18/2021 c6 kopol
Great work.
Croaker is a canonic wizard not just from PoS.
2/18/2021 c6 1shieldbro
You're evil, no you're very evil for leaving us with that cliff-hanger. "Does the name 'Hermione Granger' mean anything to you?" I want moar!. With that aside this was a great chapter now that we're seeing more of the world will there be someone else taking Voldemort's place as the 'Dark Lord'? Or is that too cliché?
2/17/2021 c3 2Zasha the Cat
It’s cool that pansy was Canadian in her first life, too, since I am as well.
2/17/2021 c1 Zasha the Cat
Oooh, you’re already doing the child speech better than most. Most just add ‘w’s so it sounds “mushy”. Of course, that’s unrealistic and annoying. It’s true that small children can have trouble with pronunciation, but just replacing every single r with a w doesn’t really work, and is annoying for the reader. The way you make petunia get the grammar wrong and “hypercorrect” is much better and more realistic, so thank you.
2/15/2021 c5 1x7porkchop123w
nice
2/15/2021 c5 3threereasonswhy
update soon please
2/15/2021 c3 threereasonswhy
Snily or Jily. Sirius/Slytheirn.
2/15/2021 c2 threereasonswhy
Panseverus
2/15/2021 c5 4lizyeh2000
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
2/15/2021 c5 Necromancy94
This is pretty good I was expecting quick read before bed but it’s really enjoyable
2/15/2021 c5 kopol
So I know this is a rewrite and it hasn't been 5 years htat you posted the first chapter, so what kind of update frequency can we hope for?
11/19/2020 c5 HadrianaBlack
I'm curious if you're going to make her into what Riddle was supposed to be or not. There's a lot of hints suggesting that.
4/14/2020 c5 SnowingCrystals
This looks great as always! I'm happy for all the evans and snape. This is really good.
64 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »