FanFiction.Net
for A Black Flower

7/29/2016 c2 laliiDh
OMG! severus is so cute :3 I like severus as romantic interest of pansy.
7/29/2016 c2 Djan
I liked your story , has great potential to explore , I know you said no to any character pairing canon with oc but I wish you could consider severus x oc. I 've always thought that Snape needs more love.
7/28/2016 c2 1Crazy 109
Ooo, I do like this so far. Not too much irrelevant "baby detail", no gratuitous character-bashing... The main problems I have with SI fics in general, are the tendency to bash characters the author doesn't like, or just generally go all fangirly. ::shudder!:: You certainly don't seem to be building up to anything like that.

The only "worry" I have, is that the storyline stays strictly canon-compliant. ::pouts:: I enjoy SI and time-travel fics more when they *change* something! If only stealthily saving one or more people, and hiding them in safety until the main canon-points are accomplished. Though if there's decent character development, I'll read pretty much anything! ]
7/28/2016 c2 DarkDust27
Well seeing how a OC/Canon parings is out, can her and Severus have a bromance at least and be ridiculously close? l mean like so close that people think there's something going on when there isn't. I mean like Turk and JD from the show Scrubs type close! :3
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5