FanFiction.Net
for The Assassin's Blade

10/27/2021 c26 SmoakinOakin
Just when it was getting cute! COME BACK!
10/4/2021 c16 Jeinesz06
Oh my God! I saw the tango routine and it's too sexy! I start to think that the real villain is you who loves to make those poor lovebirds and us suffer for reading it...hahaha the truth is that this chapter has enchanted me very much!
10/4/2021 c14 Jeinesz06
Sandstorm? hahaha Tatooine reference. You are very smart Ani and also a little silly, how I want it has been the most favorite chapter so far.
8/17/2021 c7 annick.ss
I really think you could be make money with writing lol no but I seriously I would totally read a published book of yours!
8/17/2021 c5 annick.ss
Great job to say the very least like your writing is so damn amazing and hopefully you can update again!
8/16/2021 c1 annick.ss
HOW TF DID YOU MANAGE THIS?! Seriously I screamed this whole chapter like WTF?! Great job no awesome job this is amazing and you made me very happy more than that! I’ll remember you when I die
7/29/2021 c26 1Mahria
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned. Great work, this story totally captivated me. I do feel bad for Anakin. Everybody has always used him for his power. Yes, Obi-Wan did love him, but let's all be honest here; Anakin made some terrible choices, yes, but the Jedi did fail him. Obi-Wan as well, though they thought they were helping. Anakin's fall was set up perfectly really. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoy this story and am interested to see how they go about this war on Sidious with the Hutt catasrophe now added to the mix. I liked what you did with Obi-Wan. More dogmatic than usual, but his growth here is great. Hopefully we see another chapter eventually.
7/20/2021 c2 Mercenary29
I really hope you come back to this.
3/27/2021 c26 Guest