for The Mummy: Book of the Dead

12/15/2018 c4 andjelija.nenic
4/29/2017 c1 7Disneylover93
This story is a really amazing mixture of my favorite franchises. I love this chapter.
3/8/2017 c9 shoesareoverrated
Big fat virtual hugs to you! hope that you know that it always gets better. Climb high honey! I really enjoyed that and the part about sand. Way less cringe-worthy then the movie. It was actually funny. Also Sabe is hilarious "let's get out of here before we wake up any other ancient monsters" bahahaha
3/8/2017 c8 shoesareoverrated
Still enjoying this fic. Careful Disney might use this as their own. Zero imagination with them these days
3/8/2017 c7 shoesareoverrated
This is such a fun read. I love Sabe. Normally she's bring but this version has a lot more personality and balances really well with the whole story
3/6/2017 c2 shoesareoverrated
This is such a fun cross over. Really enjoying it. Already getting the chemistry and it's fun to see how it will play out
3/5/2017 c1 shoesareoverrated
Oh this cross over sooo works. So happy to read it
12/13/2016 c9 3crimsonwolf49
Are you going to do a sequel?
11/22/2016 c9 20Vader'sMistress
Great story and I share your sadness regarding the election. It reminds of what Padme said in episode III after Palpatine grants himself a higher title FOR LIFE! At least Anakin ran Palpy through his lightsaber here :) I can't wait for the sequel and I know this is too much to ask but I just have to say it -I would love Sabe and Obi Wan, with Sabe still causing trouble and the poor Skywalkers headaches. I also want to see how everything will play out with the twins, Luke and Leia.
11/20/2016 c9 21sexystarwarslover
Cannot believe its over but it was so FREAKING AWESOME AND BRING ON THE SEQUEL CAUSE I FREAKING LOVE te movies and star wars so it is going to be awesome! i loved every minute of this chapter. Sabe's rant at the end was hilarious! and Padme and Anakin in love at last WELL DONE!
P.S Sorry to hear about everything that has happened to you but hopefully u'll have a Happy Thanksgiving and some laughs
11/19/2016 c9 sodorland
:-)
11/19/2016 c9 8Judy.Laura.L
I'm sorry about the crappy month and I'm sorry about your grandfather. I'm proud of your attitude. when things fall apart all you can do is put it back together. Amazing chapter! I will patiently look forward to the next chapter.
10/15/2016 c8 21sexystarwarslover
So glad I foud this story because i am REALLY loving this story! and it's alright soetimes you have to play the damsel cause it calls for it besides Anakin is there to save the day! realising his powers and the saber ah! so well done! cannot wait for more!
10/14/2016 c8 8Judy.Laura.L
I'm so excited that you've updated! I understand about midterms. I just survived them. The chapter was perfect! I'm also glad that you've kept r2 alive.
10/3/2016 c5 1Childatheart28
Will the sequel have Luke and Leia?
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »