FanFiction.Net
for Bloody Kisses

2/10/2018 c3 miraculousfan3
HEY! YOU STILL ALIVE! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
9/14/2016 c3 3An Amber Pen
Hey, we all get it: summers can get crazy, and preparing to attend school-especially a new one-can make you certifiably insane. Real life takes priority. You just focus on doing the best you can with the time you have. Having said that, I eagerly await your next chapter. Please keep writing!
9/14/2016 c3 465KagamiPINKAgreste
There is nothing to furgive EJ, life is life it keeps us busy. So new school no issues on updates. Take your time, hope it goes the way you want.
Chole uh! Demanding 50 new dresses in what 3 days?! She is nuts, honestly throwing away new freash after just ONE wearing yes she is crazy. I mean personally I wore my 8th grade graduation dress to my senior picture day & it still fits today. I kitten you not. ;-) Mentor Tikki is like a second mother. I love her, but is Plagg going to make an appearance as well?! Nathanael I'm saying this nicely: MARINETTE DOESN'T LIKE YOU AS MORE THAN A FRIEND, SO BACK OFF OR GET CLAWED OUT! See I said nicely. (Sweet Smile) Now Mari goes into the woods well, it's that or dealing with Chole. I choice the woods.
9/14/2016 c3 7kimkaelyn
Stay focused on school and good luck! I'm routing for you! And don't listen to the haters, I like this story! I'm just glad that your not one of those writers that has a great story (not saying this story isn't great or anything) but just leaves the story and never comes back to it even though it's incomplete.
8/10/2016 c2 3An Amber Pen
I am very intrigued. I really want to see where you take this. Please keep writing!
8/10/2016 c2 maybe baybe
aww! i wish cliff hangers didn't exist. Now i'm sucked into this story.
8/10/2016 c2 465KagamiPINKAgreste
Alya it's not as if Marinette was willing to become antisocial. The townsfolk didn't give her much of an option. Marinette once the townsfolk bright/joy growing older they made her into a shadow lurking in the darkness, such as the 'monsters' they dread. When it's Mari whom can help in any form she can yet they still do NOT heed her warnings. As Marinette goes about town, she is not assaulted by said monsters but left unharmed interesting. Now Marinette & Chole that's true loathing/animosity. Understandable Chole doesn't have a clue, I wouldn't go near her with a 60 foot pole. (Sigh) Both Adrien/Marinette know their destinies are intertwined some how.
8/10/2016 c2 4CarmensCat
Amazing!
8/9/2016 c1 CarmensCat
I love the title and cover.
7/27/2016 c1 Guest
Can't wait to read what comes next. You really pulled me in to read this story. Can't wait!
7/29/2016 c1 Draleir
just continue it OO
7/27/2016 c1 465KagamiPINKAgreste
OH MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS! The summary had me at your mercy. I already find this purrfect. I perfur cats to bugs any day. Marinette the only one whom can stop these blood (Wicked Smirk) thirsty monsters. Yet a blonde beast desires to assist her?! Simply miraculously right, I love Adrien/Chat Noir & Plagg.