for A Crush Like No Other

3/22/2018 c9 Guest
I like the fact that you took the spotlight off of Kim and Ron and put it on the tweebs. Sorry. But I don’t really care for the over sexed aspect of Kim and Ron
11/11/2016 c9 4CajunBear73
In true Ronness...he pulls that proposal off better than if he planned it...

But Jim and Tim have an issue and this is probably what Stephany may have planned for.

Divide and conquer...one of them, at least.

10/24/2016 c8 5OceanBlueSeaEyes
Barkin and Shego...oh my.
10/6/2016 c8 4CajunBear73
Ron puts his foot in it, Tim lets him know just how badly and then the reveal about Stephany?

Interesting...But still think Tim should recruit Wade to see who the backstabber was talking to about that test...

9/28/2016 c7 CajunBear73
Oh-ho! So Stephany's a plant for some nefarious plot for a School Final Exam? Divide and conquer never had it so good...

But up to then, the behind-the-scenes plans and counter-plans are about as entertaining as they can get...those two had better keep it down, or someone will open that mat storage room...

Though Tim has learned what Stephany has been up to, not the why (just yet), I don't think Tim's going to believe him. Maybe Tim can ask Wade to see who Stephany was talking to on her phone?

And yeah, life does throw those crap balls at folks...

9/22/2016 c6 Guest
Great fic (: got quite a few laughs out of it. Keep up the good work
9/12/2016 c6 Vinystark
Ron have so much lucky!
8/30/2016 c6 5OceanBlueSeaEyes
Good chapter c: Just the human centipede part could have gone without...It's not that Im saying it's bad but I have seen The Human Centipede and that movie messed me up...now the image of those two in the is stuck in my head :o
8/29/2016 c6 4CajunBear73
Between plans, counter plans and 'sans filter' regarding some escapades mixed in with exuberance to let it all hang out...this should be one heck of a crash landing of an ending when you get there.

But that lube story...bleah!

Still, quite the track record Ron and Kim have, with or without Wade's assistance, Tim and Jim should hope to be that wild...someday.

8/28/2016 c5 5OceanBlueSeaEyes
Pllleeeaase continue
8/27/2016 c5 Vinystark
It's very fun so far!
Kim need realize which she and Ron are a very special case and the most of teenagers girls are a "bit" superficial (even herself, occasionally).
8/20/2016 c5 King of France
You have a character ask "who you gonna call" and ask your audience for an answer? This question has answered itself for the last 30ish years. If you don't know the answer, then I have lost all respect for you.
8/18/2016 c5 4CajunBear73
Jim is soooo doomed...LOL! However, he got a phone # and a date...score one over Tim! And Kim!

But even though the Tweebs blackmailed their 'mentors', it seems that Ron's giving away much more than Kim ever posted about their dates...Can you say 'Black Hole, Ronald?'

Wonder who Ron will get to train Jim at the gym...no matter what, it should be quite the comedy scene.

8/17/2016 c4 CajunBear73
Sage advice, from the Ronster, helps Kim salvage Tim in his bid for Stephany...but some other things are revealed that Kim's gonna regret...that boy's got internet access and he ain't afraid to use it.

Now to see how his bid for the lady of his dreams goes, but I'm sure Jim's on deck shortly, with Ron as his wingman.

Both have the potential to go down in flames, but how they get there will be fun to watch.

French fries trying on clothes at CB? What the heck is going on?

8/16/2016 c4 51Sharper the Writer
Tim...try to get your head out of the Fearless Ferrett cloud! Don't be like Phineas! XD

But once again, very good chapter, specially Kim's tearful speech.
24 Page 1 2 Next »