for Beyond the horizon

6/4 c2 Guest
W
5/9/2019 c2 3SoapyDopey
My goodness I didn’t expect that. Good story, there aren’t that many stories about Another out there! I hope this updates soon
7/11/2017 c2 5mimkanz
Man, what a cliff hanger! Your story makes me use my brain and somehow I expected what would happen and yet I was just like "holy smokes!". Anyway, keep up with the good work and please update soon.
Best wishes! ;-)
5/20/2017 c2 SmexehBeast
UP FUCKING DATE! DONT YOU DARE LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT!
4/20/2017 c2 Zg sliver
I just love how pa work made it so ambitious but "obvious" enough that kouichi might have killed the aunt, it is freaking brilliant.
2/18/2017 c2 AnimeFanfictionFan
PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON THIS IS SO GOOD
12/27/2016 c2 blackhellbutterfly
Oh Gosh! I'm shook! Please author-san update!
11/27/2016 c2 Ag
This is such a sin, but a beautiful sin!
Ah, I love how to can stop the curse(for a while) if you killed your blood related.
That is SO shitty!
This is such a great fic!
Need more!
10/7/2016 c2 Guest
Please update this~ Your writing skills is amazing, it has the same atmosphere of the anime.
8/13/2016 c2 3Lancedark
It would be rude for not to leave a review... Well, these two are one of my favorite couples and reading your story inspired me to continue what I have left for years hehe
Well, I know some people got frustrated because both of them are already married and have past relationships. But its fine, I still like it and your story is really interesting. I do want them to be together but its up to you. Thank you for sharing your story! Looking forward to some updates soon!