for Wolf Song

9/26 c7 Guest
ah, i have read this three times now and i just love it so much ! o really wish you would come back to thais tory and update or finish because it is SO AMAZING ! there are just no wind in his hair fanfics at all and this is such a good find but j just wish there was more, i can’t stand not knowing the rest ! :))
12/5/2019 c6 Guest
This is so good, I hope you update it! xx
11/8/2019 c1 Guest
Hi, I just wanted to say that you are a very talented writer and have created an interesting and unique story. I hope you relocate the interest in this fanfic that caused you to began it. I understand it was a few years ago but I think we would all really appreciate it if you continued it - this kind of dances with wolves fanfiction is extremely rare and this one has been left on such a cliffhanger and I’d love to know what happens next.
8/15/2018 c7 beansandweenies013
can you please update your story it's really good.
4/9/2018 c7 Guest
I love this story if you still write I would love to read more for this story
2/14/2018 c7 5BeforexImxDead
Hey! Just want to say I love the story! I really like how things are gradually building between Arise/Songbird and Wind in His Hair. I hope you find the muse to continue this story sometime, I will definitely be watching and excited to read more! Though don't feel pressured into updating, we all have droughts of muse. Keep up the great work! 333
1/12/2018 c7 Kaanae
please update soon!
9/24/2017 c7 SOAxLover01
please write more!
9/11/2017 c2 15Dixie Dewdrop's Seven Brides
I like your addition of a new character.
8/22/2017 c7 Dalonige Noquisi
Ummm. I want a handsome man to deliver me a horse.
7/27/2017 c7 12southernvampirepirate
This is a wonderful story! I love it! please update soon!
6/24/2017 c7 Kaanae
This story is amazing! Please update soon! I would love to read more about arise and wind in his hair. There are not enough stories about him.
3/5/2017 c7 marina2351
great so far! please continue if possible!
12/11/2016 c7 Guest
Thank you for writing this! I watch dances worth wolves just for Windie (as I affectionately call him)!

I hope you update soon, I really want to see him get together with Songbird!
11/13/2016 c7 beansandweenies013
please update soon . I couldn't stop reading it .
19 Page 1 2 Next »