for Biggest Obstacle

6/12/2020 c6 Vazulik
Story SPOILER ALERT!
Story plot is explained and I made personal review. (I know I am kind late but I have seen Zootopia movie at first in 2020).
PLOT Explained:
This story didn't clearly divide them at the end, but last sentence pointing out that he will leave. It give reader also reasons why they should divide if Nicks love isn't requited by Judy because she is "gay" and have someone. Reason is that "foxes mate for life" - its in them, and this can mentally destroy Nick if he still meets with Judy even if they remain only friends.

Review: (Story SPOILER ALERT!)
I think it is quite well written story. I think this story will be still "accepted" or at least tolerated by Judy&Nick shippers because story give real reasons why they should be divided.

I am not native english speaker so I didnt get at first what is Judy doing with Bogo's cup - I get it after second reading (I didnt expect it from Judy). And personality of Judy's partner - it didn't suit her I think, but I am OK with that.

(Chapter 6 was latest at time of writing this review).
11/7/2018 c6 Guest
nooo que no se separen nooo
6/30/2017 c6 9giftheck
An interesting story that has ground to a halt. Maybe a more dedicated author could see this through. I must concur with another review and say that as this is unfinished and at this point it is unlikely to ever be finished, I would search for another story if you're after some hurt/comfort.
5/26/2017 c6 Sympathetic
My heart is going out to Nick. This story just breaks me in a multitude of ways. I'm actually prescribed seroquel (chronic depression and nightmares) and hate taking it. That feeling that you HAVE to be on meds to feel "normal" just makes it feel like it's not you making the choices, that it's not what you really FEEL. I've fallen for friends before and it hurts when it's not reciprocated. Even worse, like Nick, I found the person I felt was my match and the circumstances weren't in my favor (we never even kissed which shows how deeply I felt). I'm still broken after years now and even though I want to love someone - ANYONE - else, I can't bring myself to let go. In fact it feels as though the realization matures and the pain grows only for me to be perpetually numbed to it. For whatever reason, I can't cast aside this loss of feeling. I feel so in-tune with this story and it just keeps the waterworks flowing. Please, never stop writing.
5/7/2017 c6 21CAPTAINPRICE79
Oh god.
1/19/2017 c6 zooLover
This story asks the reader to accept the premise that even though Nick is Judy's partner and best friend, he does not have any idea that she is gay until he has already developed "foxes mate for life" feelings toward her. He then discovers her sexual orientation in perhaps the most embarrassing way possible and goes into an emotional tailspin. I don't mind implausible story jumpstarts provided they go someplace interesting and follow through. However, as this story appears to have withered on the vine after only 6 chapters, I'd recommend skipping this one.
11/24/2016 c6 rva98014
It's been an interesting read so far and while I don't have a problem with Judy being gay, I am having a hard time wrapping my head around what Judy actually sees in Mary. She doesn't exactly have a winning personality and Judy doesn't strike me as the type that would be into a purely physical relationship. I see that Mary has the "bad girl/hustler" vibe going on but she comes across as aggressive and maybe Judy is into the dominant/submissive thing but it does seem a bit OOC for her. It's annoying because I'm curious to see how the story explores Nick's emotional growth over this but it's getting hard to see him getting raked over the emotional coals because of Judy liking someone so crude.
10/18/2016 c6 RobinsonCrusoe
Im still not completely sold on the idea of judy being gay but it is an interesting concept. (Im lost on the last part of this one)
10/17/2016 c6 Lecterl
Wow this story can pull your heart apart. Im pretty sure all of us can feel like we can relate to Nick at some point in our lives. Angst level is too much! LoL
10/15/2016 c6 G
This parallels startlingly close to recent events in my life, but oohhh, what a cliffhanger. Love it and can't wait for next installment
10/13/2016 c6 Guest
This will not end well... poor Nick.
Good story.
But sad story.
10/13/2016 c6 Zeeeemark
This story hurts to read, but I'm curious how you will resolve it! I just caught your ch 7 update on Tumblr and LOVED IT. I had zero reason to like Mary before, and now Judy will have to realize that. This will suuuuuuuuck emotionally, but there's no way I'll be able to stay away! Love it! I am still worried about "leaving in eight days" bit... but ch 7 seemed to go so well for them that idk... I'm hoping for something nice to tie this all up. I guess we'"" see! Looking forward to more
10/12/2016 c6 OldDirtyPhife
Glad to see this fic back and to such a consistent high standard!
10/12/2016 c5 Guest
I really dislike this Mary, she's on the winning side of this, so she could at least try to be a little nicer. Plus, it seems that she doesn't care about Judy's feelings either.
And Judy seems a little ooc here...
10/11/2016 c6 2AlbineFox
Can't wait for the next chapter
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »