for Biggest Obstacle

10/11/2016 c6 1Skullio822
Update soon! Love it so far?
10/10/2016 c5 2RandomNobody37
I do like this story though. But I still want you to update BMCA. It has an interesting concept. This one. But also BMCA.
10/10/2016 c5 SleepyBen
Never thought I'd actually dislike Judy in a fic, but here it is
10/10/2016 c5 Wustenfuchs
Good story so far, waiting for more
10/10/2016 c5 2AlbineFox
Good to see you're finally updating the story here, I couldn't find the chapters anywhere else
10/10/2016 c5 Guest
I need to know just how "committed to her sexuality" Judy is here because I can't help but read it through a shipper's eyes and NEED to know whether that is a complete no-go.

Also, I hope Mary has some off-screen redeeming qualities (besides just a magic tongue) because she comes off as quite a beetch. And I'm pretty sure she just threatened to kill a cop while in the presence of another cop...

Yeah... Judy and Nick probably shouldn't be partners anymore.
10/10/2016 c1 17Libious
This is... painful.
In a good way. You describe the feelings in a way that I could practically feel Nick's pain.
Please, keep on writing.
10/10/2016 c5 1Skullio822
Great story so far. Update soon!
10/10/2016 c4 2MetalFox2013
Man, this fanfic's getting intense. Looking forward to the next chapter x3
10/10/2016 c4 1Combat Engineer
When will the new chapters be posted?
7/31/2016 c2 root.ash
Judy is such an ass in this fic. Don't get offended, of course. I first read it on Tumblr and I'm glad that you post it on fanfiction, all I want now is to read the next chapters :)
7/30/2016 c2 jerry.tiberlake864
Aw! I'm glad judy and nick are best friend again
7/30/2016 c1 jetstar77
Sorry Mary and Judy not Mary and Mary
7/30/2016 c2 jetstar77
Good story. But I have a idea on how the story can go. So this this set a full year after the second chapter and nick is some what of Judy's boyfriend but not quit. She is still with Mary. So Mary and Mary go to nick and ask him to get Judy prgenet shins she and Mary can't have kids and for them to become a family and nick stays to help raise the half fox half bunny child. This is Idea that id like you to use.
7/30/2016 c2 Combat Engineer
Here's hoping since that the rest of your stories have happy endings, this one will too.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »