for Chasing Destiny (Hiatus)

8/1/2016 c1 Guest
Please update!
7/30/2016 c1 Guest
I think you guys did a good job with the story, but accept my (constructive?) criticism anyway. Someone has to read over the story again to correct any punctuation errors or typos, and I did find quite a few, especially near the beginning. The character's actions and movements are well explained, but there has to be commas in those sentences. Otherwise all you have is a bunch of sentence fragments shoved together. I feel like the setting could also use some work. At the beginning we're told of monster hunting, near the middle we're hearing about the Sahara Desert, and near the end it's about the desert predators, which I'm sure only exist in Magi. I'm not sure if the Sahara Desert is an actual place in Magi or if the characters are just joking about their location. One more thing, give more explanation or backstory on the characters and their connections to each other. I've actually said quite a lot, so I'll leave now. Good luck with your story!
7/29/2016 c1 1WildGirL33
Will you be updating anytime tomorrow? Really want to know what happens next with this story and what you have planned out for them and the direction this story is going in!

Update as soon as you can!
7/29/2016 c1 Twilightlifemain
i love it! very funny and such:P could have a little more backstory later on, but other then that its awesome!:P
7/29/2016 c1 15RanOutOfBatteries
This is good! The OCs are likable and the dialogue is fun and lighthearted, I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next update.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service