for The Guardian's Tale

5/20/2019 c26 1Rxin3StormpawsTheDorlinShipper
THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVED EVERYTHING YOU DID WITH THE CHARACTERS. If you ever plan on it, I hope you make a sequel. I really love both of your Finding Nemo stories and I hope you continue to make more :3
5/20/2019 c26 Rxin3StormpawsTheDorlinShipper
this... was... AMAZING! I LOVED IT! You did a lot of improvement on the Tank Gang’s Characters, it’s awesome! I really hope in the future, if you ever plan on it, you write a sequel, with what happens to them after “Finding Dory”’s end credits. I really loved both of your Finding Nemo stories and I hope you continue to make more in the future :3
5/12/2019 c9 Rxin3StormpawsTheDorlinShipper
INDEED YOU ARE DOING WELL! AAAAA IMPLIED GILL X PEACH I LOVE IT! X333333
5/11/2019 c7 Rxin3StormpawsTheDorlinShipper
Aww, this is adorable! I honestly ship Gill and Peach X3 Not forcing this story to go that route. Just thought this was cute :33333 (Also I’m not finished yet so no spoilers)
5/3/2019 c2 Rxin3StormpawsTheDorlinShipper
GIRL HECK YES I LOVE FINDING HOME! Also I just read chapter 1 and it’s great so far X3
12/16/2018 c15 Wingdings13
NOO

You made me care for Chuckles how dare you :,,
7/19/2018 c9 4Malchus-Fireheart
This fic just gets better and better. So well written and the characters are really well done.
7/17/2018 c4 Malchus-Fireheart
Fantastic story so far, one of the best I’ve read in a while. Th plot and characters are all very well thought out and done. I look forward to reading more.
7/7/2018 c25 22Angelwings2002
Yay, Nemo is free! Haha, I was watching th movie when I read this. Can’t wait to see what’s next!
6/16/2018 c24 Angelwings2002
Awww that was a sweet moment between Gill and Nemo. I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/12/2018 c24 Rennyangelee
I look to your Gill story as a role model for mine. (You're a lot farther ahead than I am, though.)
6/12/2018 c23 10Rennyangelee
(sorry if this is duplicated) I look to your Gill story as a role model for mine.
6/2/2018 c23 Guest
You know what I think will go great into chapter 24? I think Nemo will sleep with Gill when he couldn't sleep and Gill will then tell a bedtime story to him. I think it would be cute if Gill and Nemo would do that.
5/11/2018 c1 18Kinola
Out of curiosity, have you ever read "Journey of an Idol"? It has a similar premise to your story, but it hasn't been updated in years.
4/9/2018 c22 Guest
I am a little disappointed that you're not good at putting songs into this story and didn't put the If I Never Knew You song into chapter 22, but I'm glad you think it's interesting and I'm so glad you finally updated this chapter. Update chapter 23 soon.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »