for DOOM: DEAD SPACE

8/7/2020 c7 44Wacko12
so does the slayer kara?
7/10/2020 c1 3frost.fox10141
Love this
6/18/2020 c6 1Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel
Pls update and give doomie his armor back they can keep the weapons but doomie without his armor and vega just seems wrong also i hate that kara character when she gets brutalized by doomie for trying to fuck with him make it especially brutal like im talking scaphism brutal! Warning if you look up scaphism its extremely brutal look up the description not the image. But over all great fic!
4/12/2020 c6 Hill of the Hank
He's back! Good to know you'll be updating soon :-).
4/10/2020 c6 JJP007
Yay :D
4/10/2020 c6 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
Good to hear it. I certainly wasn't expecting this.
4/10/2020 c6 The Authverlord
Can't wait to see what you do for your original backstory on the Doom Slayer :)
11/30/2019 c1 Monkey-man369
Fucking hate it you made doom slayer in to a weak pussy
11/26/2019 c5 2MythAnime
I'm sorry but it's been a while but has Isaac been explained what the creatures from hell are it seemed to flip flop on it during his perspective referring to hell spawn but also being confused on what the demons were. Also why do the demons call them necromorphs that is the scientific term for them and doesn't sound like a word demons would use to describe them I feel they would call them something like the tainted or if they know more about where the necromorphs come from, the moon spawn
11/24/2019 c3 44Wacko12
where's the Praetor Suit?
7/5/2019 c6 Greer123
Thank you for serving our great country.
5/1/2019 c4 Sekireialpha
John carmack himself has said that the doomslayer is a celibate catholic man.
1/24/2019 c1 Guest
Update?
1/20/2019 c3 Guest
A polish prayer, cool.
Niech Bóg trzyma cie w swojej opiece.
Amen.
1/20/2019 c2 Guest
Good story so far, just the armor part.
William Joseph Blaczkowicz's III or as we know The Doom Slayer's armor is made of nearly inderstructible material so his shotgun shouldn't even put a scratch on it, but hey its not my story so do what you want.
108 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »