for DOOM: DEAD SPACE

2/21/2018 c4 16Crow T R0bot
Ah, yet another crossover I didn't know I wanted...and has been out of commission for more than half a year now. Damn man, you put a lot of attention to detail, pacing and mood in these four chapters, making it all the more painful that you haven't continued.

That opening with the Doom Slayer rescuing those last three survivors from the elevator area really set the mood for this, reminding us what sort of monster the Doomguy is in battle, and giving us a nice change of pace as someone plows through the Necromorphs fearlessly. Heck, even without the suit we all know and love, he's a menace to abominations everywhere.

And now Isaac's got his first taste of Hell itself with those monster encounters, and now demons and necromorphs are going at each other like crazy. I honestly wonder if Clarke and the Hell Walker will have a nice healthy bit of chemistry, because their capacity for bloodshed seems like something to bond over (even if the Slayer is noticeably better at it and utterly contemptuous of his foes).

Don't give up before we get to the meetup of what could be the world's bloodiest brains and brawn duo. I'm legit on the edge of my seat on what happens next.

And your choice in soundtrack and pacing...absolutely perfect. ;)
11/13/2017 c4 2Zomvee
Awesome mate, keep it going.
9/19/2017 c4 2HyperionATLAS
4 months... four.
9/16/2017 c4 1person-96
Sincerely looking forward to more, especially when Isaac and the Doomslayer meet up!
8/24/2017 c4 2Wom1
Ive been really enjoying this.
8/11/2017 c2 Guest
I'm pleased by this chapter :)
8/11/2017 c1 Guest
Not bad bro, not bad at bro
Keep up the good work :)
8/11/2017 c4 Toxic ooze
Awesome work, hopefully we'll see another chapter.
7/25/2017 c3 1Avenger09
-Continued from Ch 2 review-
Maybe Slayer, (Who I picture being voiced by Clancy Brown or, David Sobolov) could say something like this, when handing her a weapon.
"I can't give you Justice, but I can offer revenge. Will that suffice?"
7/25/2017 c4 Avenger09
One person I'd like Doomslayer to come across is that Isabel woman from Aftermath, who probably got shuffled quietly away into a padded room after they had "dealt" with her as part of their Ishimura, Coverup.
And him using some of his Argent Energy to heal her and give her a chance at revenge against Stross who got her in this mess as well as the Goverment pricks who used her.
5/10/2017 c4 The Authverlord
This is a great fanfic. It certainly does the job right when combining DOOM and Dead Space together. Good job :)
5/9/2017 c4 4quentin3655
I hope he soon gets the Doom Suit...
5/2/2017 c4 JJP007
AT LONG LAST I HAVE FOUND A DOOM/DEAD SPACE CROSSOVER THAT IS ACTUALLY GOOD :D thank you good sir for making this!
5/2/2017 c4 2a very angry ravage
i had to agree with MEleeSmasher, chainsaw and BFG against necromorphs are much more badass
5/2/2017 c4 1Destroyer856