for Duel Enrollment

3/12 c22 2grimmich
damn it! did he get away!? I can't wait to see how you continue this though and how you bring cedric into the pairing :)
3/10 c22 NanamiSenpai
I really hope you will write the following chapter quickly. This story is fabulous I really like it. I give you all I can psychologically to help you. Biz.
3/1 c22 mumphie
You left quite a puzzling cliffie! No Voldie to snare Harry, but perhaps Barty Jr.?
1/21 c22 Guest
Love the fanfic please continue to update it
12/11/2020 c22 Navyangel85
Hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm
11/20/2020 c21 Pixie8859
Lovely to have an update. Really enjoying this story. Constructive criticism, please try and use spellchecker or a grammar app as sometimes you use a different word and we have to think about the word you mean. Apart from that, looking forward to the next update. You have a very unusual storyline and i cant wait to see where you take this xx
11/17/2020 c22 54Rebe Marauder
Me está encantando la historia. ¿Entonces Fawkes se llevó consigo a Dumbledore? ¿O el fénix se hizo pasar por el ex director de escuela?
11/14/2020 c22 1daithi4377
Really you killed Fawkes? Hopefully His Phoenix abilities saved him from the dementors. I guess it would have been to easy getting rid of him that soon...he hasn’t created near enough havoc yet lol.
11/13/2020 c22 Counting Stars 11
Awesome, thanks for the chapter
11/13/2020 c22 11Gambito
Jikes, Dumbledore reminds me of a cockroach...they never stay dead (or die when they have to)
11/13/2020 c22 9Cinder46231
You nasty teaser you...(I'm using a playful tone to convey that I "hate" the cliffhanging teaser.)...I Love It.
11/13/2020 c22 1buterflypuss
good chap
11/13/2020 c22 2shadewatcher
Duh duhh dun! And the plot thickens! What will happen next? And if it was a transfigured Fawkes why didn't he rebirth after the Dementors where done? Or was it because he wasn't killed just badly injured by the Dementors? Hmmm, this will be a difficult puzzle to unravel! Can't wait to see what happens next!
11/13/2020 c22 deathwearsblack
great chapter.
9/27/2020 c21 Tutash
No no no! A cliffhanger! What a lovely unique story and really well written. I loved it! Thank you.
I know it has been 4 years, but is there any chance of you returning to this and completing it? I’d love to know what the meeting was about!
485 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »