for Duel Enrollment

11/13/2020 c22 2shadewatcher
Duh duhh dun! And the plot thickens! What will happen next? And if it was a transfigured Fawkes why didn't he rebirth after the Dementors where done? Or was it because he wasn't killed just badly injured by the Dementors? Hmmm, this will be a difficult puzzle to unravel! Can't wait to see what happens next!
11/13/2020 c22 deathwearsblack
great chapter.
9/27/2020 c21 Tutash
No no no! A cliffhanger! What a lovely unique story and really well written. I loved it! Thank you.
I know it has been 4 years, but is there any chance of you returning to this and completing it? I’d love to know what the meeting was about!
9/20/2020 c21 1Jimbocous
Interesting stuff so far, glad to see this is still being updated. Thanks!
9/4/2020 c21 Savanna Lea
Please update this story soon!
8/16/2020 c21 Guest
Please please please update, this an amazing story and I love everything about it
8/17/2020 c1 4cyiusblack
update soon
7/11/2020 c21 Pixie8859
(Chanting repeatedly)...update...update...update...Pleeeeeaaassseeee! Love this story. Havnt read an original storyline like this in a long time. Okay, maybe a few grammar and spelling errors but this is an excellent story. Can't wait to read more.
7/11/2020 c1 Pixie8859
Okay...you've got me hooked halfway through the first chapter! I'm known for not pulling punches with my reviews, but this looks like it will be a bloody good story! Back to reading...
7/4/2020 c21 fanficnewbee
So happy about Tom getting a family, thank-you for the update and for sharing!
7/3/2020 c21 Love2read23
Oh wow. I thought this was complete. It's so good, I'm glad it was recently updated and that it's continues to be updated. Thank you so much for this fic. It's amazing. I love the Australian school and all the teachers especially Brian and how he took Harry in. Liam is brilliant and so kind and compassionate. I love how all of them are disrupting Dumbledore's plans. I wonder what the meeting they're talking about concerned. I'm also looking forward to all the dirt on Dumbledore Gringotts and The Minister find and expose. Thank you for writing. Keep up the great work.
7/3/2020 c5 Love2read23
I'm so happy about the adoption and that Brian is acting immediately to provide Harry/Julian with love and support. The new name is cute. I'm glad Severus is on side. The new ability is brilliant. The animals are super cute but also really useful.
7/3/2020 c3 Love2read23
Awwww, little Harry is so cute!
6/30/2020 c21 HoneyBear84
Love it and seriously can't wait for the next update
6/19/2020 c21 stacyleedam25
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
488 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »