FanFiction.Net
for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Linked Team

8/22/2016 c1 1Raphiniert
First of all, I LOVE the opening! It's especially great for readers that are relatively new to the Mystery Dungeon series. It also showcases the pro- and antagonist, although we don't really know much about the latter (which, in my eyes, is a good thing - I like to keep the main villain behind a veil as well).

This is one of the rare occasions in PMD-FanFictions where the main hero of the story is not affected by amnesia; Yet still it is currently unknown WHY a portal opened before him in the first place, good job!

I like the duo of Sneasel and Weavile. Them being siblings makes perfect sense (obviously) and they kind of remind me of Tulio and Miguel from "The Road to El Dorado" (a great movie btw) if they were the antagonists.

As the previous reviewer mentioned, the introduction of Torchic is a little bit too sudden - I might have waited until the next day, e.g. 'John runs into her when he explores the area'. Also, why does she abruptly snuggle against him this early and why doesn't he react to it? Or is my dictionary hiding another translation?

The 'therapy visit' is an interesting concept. I can't really put my finger on it, but I'm curious on how this develops (I'm suspecting the antagonist to be the patient, but that's just some strange feeling I have)

Regarding your notes:
Updating weekly can be very stressful - I was able to pull through with it for quite some time, but as the story grows more complex (and - in my case - you have to research more and more) it is hard to keep up. That's why I'm sticking to update every 1-3 weeks. Since I am an early bird, I get most of my writing done in the morning, I'll have to concentrate on weekends once my studies start in October.
If I were you, I would go with updating once a month since your chapters are longer than mine. But remember: If you're not feeling like writing, don't do it - wait until you're inspired again! After all, it's quality over quantity!

~Raphiniert
8/4/2016 c1 Kibago-FF
Lmao what the heck kinda review is that below? Ignore that jag.

Anyway I don't have a lot to say, but plot definitely ZOOMED by without much chance for me to evaluate what each character means. Like that convenient scapegoat Absol and the random and sudden introduction and befriending of that Torchic. It didn't feel natural.

But definitely good so far. It's a nice experiment as well. I know I could never dream of weekly updates. I tried writing a chapter and it took 5 months or so. CRAZY.
7/31/2016 c1 ebonyknight23