for Meeting again on the Roof

1/4 c1 Sousky
Um... the twin sisters were assassins, you know, and ruthless ones, raised by Gauron no less. I doubt they would have lived happily even if things had turned out differently. That was unrealistic and naive of Kaname to say.
11/7/2016 c1 9Merchant Of Blue Death
Nice one shot, it's been a long time since anything has been posted worth reading. It'd be nice to see his trial where Mithril decides his fate as well as how he'd fare with meeting his sister after all this time. Leonard was never my favorite villain since he was always too smug and acted like the world owed him.

Gates was a full blown psychopath that was a few cans short of a six pack. Gauron was at least a bad guy you could appreciate. He was evil just because and there were hints in the early episodes that he was already on borrowed time with him having some kind of terminal illness. He also did have his moments although he used the sisters for his revenge he did show something akin to kindness to them unlike Gates who most likely was using them for his pleasure. There were lot's of hints to that quirk of his.

Nice to see that Kaname was able to talk Sousuke and his team into undertaking that mission. It would be great to have someone draw the look on Leonard's face when he realized the jig was up.
8/20/2016 c1 Guest
I liked the story. It was very well written. My only problem with it was that it was too short. More chapters please!
8/1/2016 c1 BlueLion
nice one, though a bit OOC of Kaname, to remain so controlled throughout the episode ...
8/1/2016 c1 33Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
hard to know whwt was happening since i dont know full metal panic however there was a lot of justice happening here and i liked the chracters determination all good in the end

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top