FanFiction.Net
for Stock Market Crash

10/27/2023 c3 85PrinRue
This deserves more favorites. This is really good. Really really good. I wish it kept going; I could've read three times as much
5/18/2021 c1 Guest
This is good and amazing story
6/12/2020 c3 LupusArdere
Rereading this after my first time a while ago. I still really like the idea and especially how Mustang was forced to come to terms with his fire alchemy.
My biggest issue is that many scenes are stretched out too long to continue being effective. Such as the guy typing creepily, or even Mustangs Ishvalan hallucinations taking up a big chunk of this chapter. I skimmed through these long sections pretty fast, but besides that the interactions aren’t bad and the style of storytelling with jumping from past to present was interesting when it all came together at the end.
12/25/2019 c3 ChameleonGiant
This. Was. INCREDIBLE! I probably chose some pretty heavy subject matter for the holiday to read but goodness am I ever thankful I picked this up and read it all! I loved how you constructed it to switch off between explaining what had happened and then what was happening and how you had it come full circle. It made a lot of the repeating sentences throughout the story come to light and it just really blew me away how you stylized the framework of the story. I think it made reading Roy's internal thoughts and memories all the more intense by the time the part of the revalation (on the audience's part) appeared. Just, absolutely incredible work!

I just got into this fandom recently! And I've been kind of restless about trying to find fics that thoroughly attempt to explore the characters and FMA universe. It's definitely not hard to find fics focusing on these two characters in particular.
Normally I would not have easily picked this story up because of that detail… but honestly, I'm really glad I did. You did such an amazing job. It was so interesting reading this from Roy's perspective. Everything about his tortured mind about what he had done in the Ishvalan war and the terrible deeds that were committed by flame alchemy was awsome (and made me want to hug him a lot!). The themes you played with were also beautiful, from the environment, the element of fire and heat, morals and guilt, the suspense, honestly all of it. What I particularly liked is how you handled Ed and Roy's character. I haven't read one about these two that I've particularily enjoyed yet. But reading this story, none of their interactions or writing felt strange or forced in any way. It felt natural. Explorative. Like this is how they might really react if they they really were put in a similar life-threatening situation with only eachother to get them through it. I think you conveyed that really great. And I appreciate it a lot. I like that this story explored elements and ideas I haven't seen other authors try to crack, so thank you! :)
11/24/2019 c3 9John Smith
Oh, wow. I don't think I can use this word often, but this chapter was downright harrowing. I cannot express how amazing it was to read the scene where Mustang hallucinated the village and went through those crushing motions of self-loathing and dark ideations. I've never seen this side of him done so well, and I really appreciate you writing this story because it sort of gave me a picture of just how terrible it really is. I really enjoyed every moment of this fic and am glad you wrote it. Thanks for sharing your great work! I'm a little sad it's over, but it was so good that I am just plain grateful!
11/24/2019 c2 John Smith
Yet another wonderful chapter! I cannot wait to see what happens next. I really love the detail you put in, and poor Mustang struggling to focus in the desert is really getting to me. I appreciate you putting the story from his POV. I consider that somewhat harder than writing from Ed's perspective, but you've made it look effortless here. Overall this was another great chapter. Nice job!
11/24/2019 c1 John Smith
Wow, love this so much. The way you drift between the present moment and the setup of the story is brilliantly done, and my heart is aching for the two of them. I love how from Mustang's POV it's easy to forget what Ed looks like, and then he realizes how much he's been ignoring him, and we get an update on his description. Truly great writing! I am enjoying it a lot so far! :)
10/14/2019 c1 21user needs a username
This is very well written! I loved it!
7/1/2019 c3 4iEliteRoyale
It's incredible how well-planned and thought-out this story is. The alternating from the past and present definitely gives your story a unique and anticipating structure, and it only left me anxious to read more. When I found this fanfic, I started reading it around 1 in the morning, and me being a slow reader who loves to absorb everything I read, I was willing to stay up all night to finish it in one go. And I must say, this story definitely had a lot to absorb. The amount of detail you put into your writing truly makes the whole story one heck of a ride, and I am so glad I was able to read this. This is definitely a FMA fanfic worth remembering, especially with the interesting approach you took with Roy's sanity and Ed's intelligence.
5/31/2019 c3 116Rookblonkorules
This... this is frickin FANTASTIC!
5/7/2019 c3 4meladi1
Yay, happy ending! I love your stories so much. Why haven't I found them before. You do a perfect job! The horrific hallucinations, Mustang's terror, confusion, determination and in the end so frightened and indecisive in the end. Ah you're so good.

Oh and one comment to Ed and Roy, they're total IDIOTS for not stealing the car they were kidnapped. It must have been outside since Roy felt sand. Idiots both of them xD
5/7/2019 c2 meladi1
Oh shoot, they got kidnapped by bounty hunters. Love your writing style. I plan to read all your fics besuse the supernatural one since you're such a great writer who really has his/her way with words. I really enjoy your choice of narrator and how you can just feel the mood in the way you build your sentences. Well done _
2/27/2018 c3 wdnb0aca4
amazing story loved it so much
7/25/2017 c3 lurkingMe
that's some good wholesome writing you got there. Thank you for not only making my 8 hours of train ride bearable, but also for taking me through this amazing journey. You told this story in much less words than the "epic journey" kind of fics but still felt like one. Bless you and your fic.
7/15/2017 c3 11MildlyMiffed
Hey. This, this is a really good story. This is a really good, really well written story. It has a good plot. Everyone's in-character and real. The dialogue is great. The ending isn't rushed or forced. It simply is a really good story, and I'm really glad I found it.

Thanks you for writing this and sharing it! Hope you have a good one! :)
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »