for coming back to her

5/31 c1 1salimaran08
Wooow! That was amazing! I loved it, every word. Thanks for sharing this master piece.
Keep up the good work.
1/11/2018 c1 6Smiley-Nami
This is good. Continue when you can.
8/3/2016 c1 10impossibleorimprobable
Ow.

Ow ow ow ow ow.

i wAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT DAMMIT. I think I just threw my heart at the floor, watched it shatter, taped it back together and put it back in my chest again. SHINICHI IS SO BROKEN AND I AM SO SAD AND THEN THERE'S RAN MY BEAUTIFUL BABY CINNAMON ROLL. MY ADMIRATION FOR HER UNENDING WELL OF LOVE GROWS DAILY.
8/3/2016 c1 3wicked-flamer
oh god. that was heartbreaking! poor poor shinichi! if anything, i am just glad that ran was there to comfort him, to forgive him, to love him. they break shinichi and it's so painful to watch him crumble into pieces.
please update! i would want to see next! hopefully wasn't as angsty as this because shinichi and ran deserved real happiness.
you are awesome.
8/2/2016 c1 19hislips
Wow... It's so angsty and good and angsty! You're version of the finale was nice! But it left Shinichi wounded, scarred, broken. Couldn't help but to think of the song 'Cry' of Mandy Moore while I was reading this. It was so sad it's soooo good! Please continue with the second chapter!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service