for Divine Intervention

5/14 c5 aoinobara13
just finished rereading this masterpiece for the nth time
I cant believe Im still waiting for an update but I wont give up. Hopefully the wonderful author will share to us another chapter or more of her stories.
3/3 c4 wanderingwitchelaine
wow err thanks :) love the story
3/3 c3 wanderingwitchelaine
im sure we will see our Lion again, Rusafa maybe, anyway love the story thanks
3/3 c2 wanderingwitchelaine
Nice so we have the lion, Istar of course, goddess of war and beauty :) among others wonder if our MC has also a bit of Istar's sisters domain, love the story
3/3 c1 wanderingwitchelaine
wow i loved Red River and so happy to see a crossover, looking forward to more :)
1/31 c1 Itachiisgod2019
I really love this story and I hope you come back and update it soon. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in 3 years. I would really appreciate you at least giving us the chapter containing Kail and Harry's encounter because it is bound to be interesting. I wish you all the best and hope to see you writing again soon.
12/15/2020 c5 catap425
This story is very great and it is a pity that they have not updated it in three years, I really liked the way Hariel acts without understanding absolutely anything because of the language barrier. Anyway, I hope you do well in your forties, that you haven't lost your muse and that Lady Luck will be with you.
11/22/2020 c1 Guest
A well written and wonderful story I hope to see more of someday! The details you write really bring the story, setting, and characters to life. Additionally you do a really great job staying true to the characters personalities and experience with how you write them. All in all a fantastic story! You did an amazing job writing this!
11/22/2020 c5 Guest
A well written amazing store I hope to see more of someday. The details you include paint vivid pictures and truly bring the story to life the characters personalities and thoughts well defined and written to match them and their experiences. All in all a really great story you did an awesome job writing this!
11/5/2020 c5 ladyowl
I really hope that you come back to this...
9/29/2020 c5 Guest
Please, at the very least write their encounter... I mean, you probably lost the will to keep writing, but could post something? Just to assuage our curiosity.
9/29/2020 c4 Guest
Please update , this story is awesome
9/29/2020 c3 Guest
Come back, please
9/29/2020 c2 Guest
Please update
9/29/2020 c1 Guest
Still waiting for an update...
715 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »