for Priests, Planes, and Passports

7/4/2018 c5 Guest
I was enjoying this story when I ran out of story...I surely hope you will update soon
7/23/2017 c5 80peppe1951
Face channeled Starbuck with the "Frak" curse...
7/23/2017 c3 peppe1951
Face should have told Murdock that they really needed a plane that didn't have any mechanical difficulties before he dropped him off at the bus station
8/25/2016 c5 24MissEclipse
Oh, you've just made we want to watch this episode again! I loved that you tied this in with Father Magill. Was he the original client? I can't remember now. Anyway, very clever!

I also liked your explanation of how Murdock acquired the plane and why Face didn't blow up the bridge. And as always, the Murdock/Face interaction is always a pleasure to read. Nice bit of humour too. I have never watch BSG, so thanks for the "frak" explanation.

Nice!
8/12/2016 c5 9ForeverWells
Totally loving it! You nailed Face beautifully. And the "frak" was Avery nice touch!
8/12/2016 c5 2InACupFool
Your Frak made me laugh!
8/11/2016 c5 Guest
Nice BSG addition. ;)
I'm loving this story!
8/11/2016 c5 23LittleMonkeyDog
Oh poor Facey is so stressed out. Thank God Murdock has this great idea about the contruction site. It definitely isn't Face's day, is it. Bumping into Lynch of all people. I can actually picture him driving like you described. So glad they managed to escape, but no TNT. So that's why he couldn't blow up the bridge. Poor thing !
LOL Just loved the 'frak' coming out of Facey's mouth :))
8/9/2016 c4 LittleMonkeyDog
Oh oh. Now it's up to Murdock! I just knew he had a crazy idea :) But he pulled it off. He scammed the plane with fuel in it. But maybe he should have paid some attention to the compass or that odd whine the engines made ... Guess he was a bit too proud of himself ;)
Love the story so much !
8/9/2016 c3 LittleMonkeyDog
Yeah ... Father Peck ;) Who could resist him ? I know I wouldn't :)
He is so very good at scamming stuff. Especially loved this one. Nicely done :)
8/4/2016 c2 LittleMonkeyDog
So Murdock is gonna help out Face with his 'list'. This is going to be so much fun :)
8/4/2016 c1 LittleMonkeyDog
Face and his bond with Father Maghill. I so like that :) Nice approach to the actual story.
8/3/2016 c2 2InACupFool
Ok, I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter! Btw, I love that your son inspired this. 2nd Gen A Team fan?
8/3/2016 c2 34Viskey HeroMouse