for The rising Phoenix

2/6/2021 c10 Stacy Damato
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
8/16/2020 c10 Pikachu79
This is sad to read but you must do what is best for you. Your health is more important.
8/16/2020 c10 Hugs
IRL life is more important than updating fanfics. Thank you for updating us and letting people know it is up for anyone’s adoption. You may want to include the up for adoption part in the summary for interested parties.
Life can be a bitch and I hope you are developing good coping mechanisms for when it happens. I sympathize with you as my life has also been going in a downward spiral over the past couple of years due to anxiety. Here is to hoping for a better rest of the month and beyond. Coming to terms with letting go of this story AND giving us an update is an awesome step (most only do the first half and so I thank you greatly for doing that). I hope you continue to make them no matter what the pace is. As for me, I’m gonna try to organize some of my room and brush my teeth today.
Thank you for everything!
4/13/2019 c9 Akiramatirkezsanab
Bardzo ciekawe opowiadanie i czekam na dalszy ciąg
2/27/2018 c1 Guest
Is this gang 2 be updated nytme soon ?
8/8/2017 c1 Guest
I think your chapters should be a bit longer as you update in such a long time . Otherwise i hope to see how your story develops
12/21/2016 c8 2Ilamay
I really like it. Looking forward to more. Thanks for writing it.
12/21/2016 c8 TheRiddlezz
Thank you for updating! I really love the story so far and how it slowly open up about Harry. I don't want to ask much but...could the stories be longer? It's really an interesting story and I hope you can finish it! Good luck! Hope to read more chapters soon!
9/28/2016 c7 jessicarenee2831
can't wait for the next chapter!
9/16/2016 c1 Guest
This is good , update again soon.
9/16/2016 c7 victoria
this is so good please update again soon.
9/7/2016 c6 1LandlessLord
I really wish your chapters were longer or that you would update more than one at a time since it's such a long wait in between... though I understand you might not have the time.
8/27/2016 c5 2ZodiacsKlaroline
More please can't get enough. Harry should go back to Gringotts and get an inheritance test done. Update soon please
8/27/2016 c5 Taz
Your story needs more depth, this seems just like a brief synopsis of what will happen in the story.
8/22/2016 c4 1fifespice
ooh interesting first few chapters
16 Page 1 2 Next »