for Before the Fall (Season Two)

6/1/2017 c24 a name
I don'y know if this is abandoned or not but it's really good and I would like to see more.
5/8/2017 c24 hellhound
i think its roman and riker from the mighty med spin off series. plese update i really want to keep reading this. don't abandon it.
2/20/2017 c24 9DelanaKiger
There were multiple lines in this that made me laugh! Also, was Starclops just joking when she said she'd accidentally killed people? Because if not, that kind of worries me.
1/17/2017 c23 DelanaKiger
Can theories be considered stupid? Because Guardian might be Filbrick.

(Probably stupid.)
1/13/2017 c22 6Specter14
Lol Starclops... The teacher of new vocabulary. xD I had to look up that word so Violet and Foop aren't the only clueless ones xD Can't wait for the next update!
1/12/2017 c22 9DelanaKiger
I don't watch Fairly Odd Parents (although I might at some point), but Foop seems like an interesting character.
12/22/2016 c21 35PFDroids5198
I'm glad you are doing a Fairly oddparents crossover. I love that show. I'm thinking of doing a crossover myself. Not gonna say what show yet.
11/27/2016 c19 Angry guest
WHYYYY WHY did you remove your anti-fairies story?

It was the best FOP fic I've found on this entire goddamn site, why did you delete it?

Writing this here because I don't know where else and I have no account to pm you, but just needed to let you know that you're evil for removing that awesome story. Even if you lost interest in writing more for it, you could have still left it there for what it was :(

It worries me because I can't help but wonder if that means you'll delete your Before the Fall series too one day if you'll get bored of it -.- not cool
11/28/2016 c20 9DelanaKiger
I knew it! Tad's a mutant! I have the pride of being right.
11/17/2016 c15 8Battleangel911
I really liked this chapter. It was scary and it even got intense. The letter Stan writes was heartwarming and a good ending.
11/9/2016 c17 9DelanaKiger
Suspense. I love/hate it. I can't wait to see what happens! I bet it's awesome!
10/20/2016 c15 6Specter14
Lol good chapter, that movie list sounded amazing xD "I was a 2016 Presidential Candidate," lol xD The sad part is that it's true, there really should be a horror movie about it 0_0
Anyway can't wait for the next chapter! :D
10/14/2016 c2 PCrafterZ
I CAN DO IIIIIIIIITTTTTT! is the end with ATBASH cipher encoding
10/16/2016 c14 Specter14
Hm interesting few chapters. Sorry for being so late for reviewing. Anyway can't wait for more! :D I'm glad Larmen isn't a bad guy, he just did what he did to not get hurt.
10/15/2016 c14 35PFDroids5198
Yay Enhanced. Thanks for crediting me. I cannot wait to see where this goes!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »