FanFiction.Net
for The Journey to Neverland

9/25/2021 c1 6skyeryder01
Loved this!
8/15/2016 c1 3punkyredhead
Very cute story. I like the idea of Regulus getting some kind of redemption. Maybe a punishment to start with but knowing your soul mate is out there for you and you need to wait for her is a goal to wait for.
8/5/2016 c1 SereniteRose
oh my! what a wonderful and brilliant one-shot thanks ever so much, and I never knew that theory, before, it's interesting. anyway thanks again for that fact and I love the story very much, and I love the way it was written and I love Hermione, thanks again.
8/4/2016 c1 Sampdoria
Beautiful and sad, thank you so much for the story:-))
8/4/2016 c1 pianomouse
So wonderful, it made me both happy and sad at the same time. Thank you for sharing your story.
8/4/2016 c1 Cecily Mitchell
Well...lost boy was a Victorian euphemism for one who died young. And JM Barrie lost his older brother when he was very young, a traumatic experience the family never really recovered from. It shaped alot of his life events actually.
8/4/2016 c1 2roon0
What a bittersweet one shot. Lovely though.
8/4/2016 c1 4twztdwildcat
Hauntingly beautiful. This is just really really good!
8/4/2016 c1 445NeonDomino
This is so utterly perfect, I don't even know what to say about it. I love how you've used the prompt for this and it's totally original idea.

Excellent writing (as usual - your writing is always excellent of course) and really enjoyable story. I felt sorry for Regulus when he heard about Sirius' passing too.
8/4/2016 c1 meldz
Me likey! It's sweet that you use Regulus. I wish there a small sequel to this like their lives in Neverland 'cause I'm pretty sure Hermione became their mother.