for Terran Legacy

11/15/2018 c4 Deadlucky1
this story is very intresting, cant wait for the next chapter
2/19/2018 c4 4SupremeDarkTrooper
Seriously, a single star system vs the Empire that had control nearly most of the galaxy. The Galactic Empire had Sun Crushers that are virtually indestructible and cause stars to explode, galaxy gun capable of launching projectiles that can go to hyperspace and destroy a planet in one hit, SSD that have superlasers that can crack entire planets.

Not also to mention, that a single turbolaser shoot from a T.I.E. Fighter is actually tens of kilotons of firepower, whereas An imperial Star Destroyer is hundreds of gigatons of firepower for each turbolaser shoot, and stormtrooper armor can withstand bullets going hypersonic speeds, and they have blaster that can melt concrete causally.

I have been a huge fan of Star Wars, and the Empire will just send a single Imperial Star Destroyer and shoot a part of earth, and turn it into molten magma, and the Empire god stomps them all with an Executor.

Seriously, though why the Empire waste their time in a single Star System, when they are meant to stop the rebels and their propaganda about Imperials and the likes, it makes no sense to me, they would have mostly likely use one of the planet in the solar system as a testing subject for the death star.
1/24/2018 c4 Roboman
First of all, I feel that "Empire" should be capitalized.

On another note, when Vers eventually shows up, how awesome would it be to just drop a Nilokeras-like kat on the Star Destroyer's bow and just have it walk slowly up to the bridge?
11/7/2017 c1 47ptl
Going against a highly-advanced and numerous enemy only with outdated mechas and tactics that would be only thought by someone who could suspected to be the reincarnation of Leonardo Da Vinci and Napoleon in terms of genius? Oh, yeah. Aldnoah and Halo are clear examples of that. If Earth and Vers make contact with the Rebels, do it so that Earth kataphrakts go to an update.
9/13/2017 c3 1Unit529
I hate to be that guy. And there are something's that bug me here and there, such as stardestroyers. They due have an escort fleet of gozanti cruisers or small frigates or corvettes usually .one or three depending on how far they leave empire space. And they can carry twenty AT-AT walkers and thirty AT-ST plus AT-AA or replace that space for more fighters.

They can carry both tie and advance tie fighters about seventy two fighters and bombers. which can cut through armour that isn't made from duristeel

The storm trooper armour is made from duristeel so most small calibers can't simply cut through it. It must have the same strength that of a slug thrower.

As I said I hate being that guy but you are doing good so I might keep an eye on this.
9/9/2017 c4 levi.hall.9279
Excellent chapter I hope you continue with this story soon
8/11/2017 c4 3coronadomontes
buen capitulo-good chapter
7/26/2017 c2 levi.hall.9279
Fascinating story I hope you continue with this one soon
4/20/2017 c2 coronadomontes
interesante-interesting
1/31/2017 c2 Deadlucky1
Amazing. I hope this is continued!
11/27/2016 c2 1avidreaded
Of Inaho says surrender you fucking surrender.
10/5/2016 c2 Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM
OK, you've got me interested.
Please keep writing.
8/15/2016 c1 XxCheseburguerXX
Your doin' great, good story
8/15/2016 c1 KakarottVsBroly
Very good, i liked much the chapters is very detailed but darth vader and the rebels will be there?
8/14/2016 c2 Jhud