for Blame the Cauldron Cakes

8/23/2018 c9 Dianne
I've loved this story so far and check every now and then to see if you've added to it. Do you think you will ever get back to it and finish it one day?
1/3/2017 c9 avt1988
I love a plotting severus
12/16/2016 c8 75Silver Orbed Lioness
Hee hee, so Severus knows Hermione lied, but he got the reasons why all wrong. Poor Hermione. The time of her being 'under' his guidance as Headmaster is not going to be kind...
12/6/2016 c8 Teame
Well I will admit I started this book reluctantly, but something called me and now I wish that you could write faster! I know you have a life but I am truely enjoying this.
10/18/2016 c7 10Alekay22
Well, I suppose she got what she wanted...

Great chapter. Update soon!
10/3/2016 c6 smithback
awesome
10/3/2016 c6 Alekay22
Worth The Wait. Sweet and well written. Can't wait for more.
9/14/2016 c5 Alekay22
Uh oh! Seems Hermione's ambition got the best of her. I hope this disaster turns into a delicious discovery between her and Severus. Lovely chapter, can't wait for more!
9/1/2016 c4 Alekay22
Oooooo things are beginning to finally heat up...Thanks for the update!
8/10/2016 c3 Alekay22
Of course we want more Severus/Hermione action, but I appreciate good build up and that's exactly what I got. I like the stories that allow you to savor the growing attraction between the two. Yes, hot, passionate scenarios are amazing, but there is something to be said about slow burns. Thanks for the update and I can't wait to see more!
8/10/2016 c2 Guest
More please
8/6/2016 c2 13Cloelius Princess
I find myself curious about where will you take this. So I'll jump on to the wagon.
8/5/2016 c2 10Alekay22
Great chapter! Yearning for some more Severus/Hermione interaction.
8/5/2016 c1 Alekay22
Bravo! Hahaha, that's an excellent first start. I love father Snape, and the scarring on young Toby will likely be a good story. Can't wait to see where this goes!