for How to Change a Life

8/18/2016 c10 PokemonFanfiction
Please continue
8/18/2016 c10 Socia
I was just looking through the pokemon archives just searching for a story two days ago. This story had a interesting summary and lengthy word count, plus it looked like it updates quickly. I didn't mind the hospital stay length as long as it helped characterize the characters and you succeeded it in.

One of the problems that most writers on this website is immersiveness. Even if your diction is slightly simplistic and telling, it has enough show that I don't instantly feel turned off. You get into the characters' minds and show how they interact with the other characters. I love action and plot-driven events, but at times, like these ones, character-driven events are easily the best thing.

So with that, you are becoming one of the top and one of my most favorite authors on this website. That may not hold weight for you, but I'm generally picky about who I like. It may sound pretentious, but I don't know how to say that you are a cut above the rest. I want to see more, great story.
8/18/2016 c10 MANbearPIG01
Im pretty sure your gonna have Norman accept them buut you'll probably have a curveball with brocks flirting
8/18/2016 c10 xXSakuraBlossomsXx
they're out! yes! the scene with the nurse was really funny
8/18/2016 c1 DarkPirateKing69
That ending was pretty damn corny, but the set-up itself is something i don't remember reading about. I'm looking forward to Ash's team the most to be honest. On the other hand, if he has the exact same team composition, then it's gonna be a turn-off. No way he has made the same decisions or reacted the same as his brain dead canon self did. I would definitely welcome variety.. Charizard is always welcome though.
8/17/2016 c9 digi-lover517
Hey. I know that they're all leaving the hospital next chapter, and that their"relationship" was strengthened, but when does the ACTUAL romance start? Could you give us a rough estimation?
8/17/2016 c9 MANbearPIG01
Cant wait till the next chapter friend keep it up
8/17/2016 c9 G119
100,000 WORD MILESTONE bleep-boop achievement unlocked! 10% there keep up the fantastic work.
8/17/2016 c9 JameZ41
I'm really happy with how you've developed the characters, your an awesome writer dude keep it up, I'll definitely be following this story for a long time so thanks.
8/17/2016 c9 xXSakuraBlossomsXx
yaaay, they're getting out next chapter! I can't wait for them to go to petalburg! that arc will be awesome, just like this one! or perhaps more! the last scene was really cute
8/17/2016 c8 SamZJ
Love the story even though the development is a little slow to my liking but I 'm sure there will be great adventures ahead. Thanks for updating so frequently.
8/17/2016 c8 211ChloboShoka
I think it's cool that's you've written loads of the fic already and posting it day by day. I also like the story on it's own as well, I think it's fun, unpredictable and great to read.
8/17/2016 c1 z3N1Th
This fic is awesome man, I'm really enjoying this story keep up the good work and good luck
8/17/2016 c8 JameZ41
I'm loving this story as well as your writing. Well done.
8/16/2016 c8 2Phantomsoul2015
does ash have his johto pokemon
228 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »