for How to Change a Life

11/28/2016 c21 Guest
Very nice chapter all around. I've been jonesing for some new Advanceshipping of late, so this was a godsend for me. Trust me, I can understand life getting in the way of Fanfiction, my college is constantly keeping me away from 3 simultaneous stories. I get it, I don't even do sports.

Beyond that, yes, this nice element of fluff was wonderful. Just seeing the two interact is always a joy, it's perfect. And of this is how good the fluff at home is, oh boy I can't wait to see what you have planned for the journey up ahead. Once they hit the road and get going through Hoenn, I can only imagine how amazing of a read this will begin to be, considering I can barely imagine what we already have, heh heh.

Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to your next installment!
11/29/2016 c21 Advanceshipping
This was quite interesting. Thank you!
11/28/2016 c21 7PraetorFable
Another amazing chapter! Believe me when I say I don't mind waiting at all when it comes to this story. It's just so perfect. Easily the best advanceshipping story I have ever read. And I loved all the fluff this chapter had! :) Anyways, keep it up, looking forward for more!
11/28/2016 c21 MANbearPIG01
Its good to see you writing again see you during Christmas
11/28/2016 c21 DJDeadpool
Absolutely loved this!
11/28/2016 c21 idotpart1
Welcome back! There was a lot of fluff, def, and I feel bad that Brock got third-wheeled but I'm expecting a lot of that tbh
11/10/2016 c20 Guest
It me G119 You can do it I know you can.
11/7/2016 c1 ColdDesertKOL
I really hope you continue this story as soon as possible, I'm in enjoying it so much and I can't wait until you post the next chapters.
11/4/2016 c1 Guest
This is one of the best advance shipping stories I ever read and sorry you lost those other chapters and I hope the next chapters come soon its been a while since last update
10/17/2016 c20 Ash-greninja
Hey aboz567, just wanted to give you my condolences for the lost chapters. You write the best stories I've read so far and it is a huge shame you have to retype the chapters again. Anyways,.I still love this fanfic and I can't wait for the next installment!:-)
10/16/2016 c20 GUEST
Haven't you rewritten the lost chapters yet?
10/5/2016 c20 Advanceshipping
Sorry about the chapters. This story is fantastic though! I hope you keep going!
10/5/2016 c20 211ChloboShoka
Sorry to hear that you've lost the chapters. I know how you feel. It happened to me on NaNoWriMo 2010! And I hit the deadline too. Aww, I was really routing for Serena to be in Alola. She was so sweet. I hope you can revive the missing chapters as soon as possible. As always I think that this is brilliant and I know you can do it!
10/4/2016 c20 Anonymous1379
Such a good story please update.
10/3/2016 c20 1Rubyspe
Hey there Rubyspe voicing his opinion...

I'm impressed, a lot actually. I really prefer action when I see a film or read a story, but i'm surprised by this story since, aside from the first chapter, it's been all about romance (and friendship). I have read it in just 3 days. I really couldn't stop myself, it so well-written. The only "but" I can think of is that, at the beggining, they were always complimenting each other, sometimes without a reason, BUT that's fixed now so it's not a problem anymore (not that it was a huge one earlier). This said I like this story, a lot.

On a side note, you can count me impressed in the amount of words and chapter you were able to post in just 2 months. i have a fic were I've almost arrived to the 400k words, but it's taken me 2 years and a half! You're awesome so don't surrender! You've got an awesome story in your hands!

Rubyspe out!