for How to Change a Life

9/24/2016 c20 ivylene.h
Holyyyy this story is so good I couldn't stop reading until I finished all these chapters in like 2 days. You're ability to write these characters and bring to them to life to make them feel like real people is amazing and I can't wait to read more from you! I can't believe your files got corrupted that is so frustrating! Take your time to write and upload and I'll be waiting to read more :)
9/24/2016 c7 240doc boy
That was good and cute. I liked it. I do have a question though. For a fanfiction writer you seem to know a lot about hospitals and the side effects of injury. I've been hospitalized in the past after some surgery and I can say that some of what you mention here is properly represented. Where are you getting this information?
9/23/2016 c2 1jordanlink7856
Holy shit on a stick he fell down from said shitty stock into a shitty pit!
9/20/2016 c20 7Ancient - StS
Gah, I want to drop a meaningful review, but I feel like whatever I leave will fail to express just how AMAZING this story is. Even AMAZING doesn't seem to do it justice. While I can't get how much I love this story out, just know how awesome I'm trying to say it is. Well extremely written stories are somewhat of a rarity, new and good Advanceshipping stories, same deal. We've always been known for creativity in our stories, however, when you get a gem like this, that has been written so well... I, I'm rambling at this point. Good job, you've left me babbling incoherently, lol. Keep up the good work!
9/20/2016 c6 240doc boy
That was good I really liked it. Those two make a good couple. I just hope they get their act together already. You missed two opportunities for them to kiss. Also I feel sorry for Ash. I guess that many kind hearted people in this world are tortured souls inside..
9/17/2016 c20 Advance shipper
I gotta say u really did an amazing job on this chapter I liked the moments between ash and may one of them being when ash took his shirt off and she just started to admire ash about how fit and muscular he is especially how she was blushing there were also a few times that ash admired may that was some interesting moments and the other part was when may was on Ash's back and wrapped her arms around Ash's stomach ash he did push ups your a great writer for this fanfic and I was thinking can u maybe have ash do some Pokemon contests with may like a tag team or have them go against each other I get ash is going to do gym battles but I like to see ash compete in other competitions such as contests for example other than just gym battles i like to see ash and may team up and have them go against each other at some point looking forward to your next chapter keep up the great work
9/17/2016 c20 GUEST
All I can say is THANK YOU! You truly have a gift when it comes to writing and being a advanceshipper makes it all the more better! I love all your story's! Keep it up! ...PAC12(BEARDOWN)
9/18/2016 c20 TheLegendaryGuy
This chapter was fun reading.. real fun. I mean, at one point, it was hilarious, and at others, it was like 'ooooh'! And Alyssa. Never expected her to be that brash. I mean, see yourself: she was kinda humble while being introduced, and look at her nature here XD And yeah.. I understand it. Its soo awful and frustrating rewriting all those long chapters again. Sad to know that you won't be updating for a long time after the journey starts. I was looking forward to it. But, that's okay. Hopefully, it won't take that long.
I'll be waiting for the next chappie. Hope that THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...
9/17/2016 c20 TheDoctor30
This was such a cute chapter, love how you got some sexualisation between Ash and May, it's great to see how they interact with each other in situations like this! As for the lost chapters/corrupted files, it really sucks since you put so much effort into them but lost it in the end. However, I feel that you deserve a break after posting chapters for this story quite frequently. You spoil us! :P Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter (as well as new chapters on your other advanceshipping fics!). Keep up the great work!
9/16/2016 c20 kiiwii.s
This was such a cute/cool chapter !
9/16/2016 c20 Lonewolf3957
I think it's great that you have at least dabbled in the physical attraction side of romance and didn't go overboard. I'm really sorry that all your hard work is gone, I know it really sucks when it happens. I hate it when I have to rewrite a couple hundred lines of G-code. I wish you only the best of luck and thank you for the amazing amount of work you devote to this story!
9/15/2016 c20 What is my this
Oh that's sucks. I would hate for my files to get corrupted, and I would despise my computer of I wrote 240 000 words. It doesn't matter if you upload late or early, everyone needs a brake.

Hope you get back on track!
9/15/2016 c20 MANbearPIG01
Sexualized theme was right damn a bit of girl on girl then the pushups nice as for your other stories hell man take your time but not to long as for alola whats the word on that?
9/15/2016 c20 7PraetorFable
I know! I'm disappointed as well that it seems Serena won't be going with him. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about the school setting myself yet, but I will give it a shot for sure. And don't worry about the update times. We can wait as long as you need.
9/15/2016 c20 xXSakuraBlossomsXx
I'm sorry that all your effort was lost. that's just terrible! this chapter was really super! specially liked the push up with may on his back. I'm looking forward to any of them asking the other if they can travel together
228 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »