for After Roswell: Continued

8/21 c6 2little miss michelle
I know it's a long shot but I hope you continue with this story
7/31 c6 April Smith
Excuse me but are you ALIVE? I have been a fan of the original Roswell series for YEARS and after the show ended the way it did a part of me died inside. The thought of never knowing what would become of the roswellian group after leaving their small town, and how their relationships would develope amongst one another. I have read countless fanfiction stories, searching for some closure but not one has made my heart beat with so much excitement as yours. You have a true talent for writing - it's almost as if I can see it playing out perfectly in my mind. So beautiful and pure! I'm not sure if you will see this, but I encourage you to continue writing your mini series here if it is something you are interested in doing. I would read it to the ends of the earth as I'm sure many others would as well. Thank you for bringing some light to my day. Take care!
3/19 c6 1bjq
OH BOY AWESOME
PLEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
8/31/2019 c6 BirdsEye
Hi still here still loving this story and very glad you are still writing. I love the Roswell character dynamic so of course I watch the new show. But like others have said the doing a really good job keeping the OG characters feelings alive. Looking forward read how this story unfolds.
7/5/2019 c6 MessedBlessed
Holy Crap! Just read this through. Loving where it is going.
7/2/2019 c6 MotherNight
Oh wow! That’s a zinger. Looking forward to everybody’s reactions. Thanks for the update. I know real life happens, and I appreciate that you still find time to share your creativity and talent with us.
6/29/2019 c6 Sarelita
I Love It! You have created a very realistic María/Michael relationship i little bit overdramatic but great! Keep going :)
6/29/2019 c6 Mrs.MagnusB
Ok first off, wasn’t the main thing of Maria being shot just her protecting her bff? Wouldn’t that be wht someone tries to do even if there’s the chance they won’t be saved? It wasn’t that she wanted powers or anything?

And Maria may have been hiding that she was scared before but there’s no way she can hide it now... if I were her my fight or flight would kick in after Max said that and I would bolt towards the woods...
i really hope Michael supports her because a support system can get her through this. They both might be scared but they have each other.
6/21/2019 c6 49loveletters9
I feel like I am watching the real show (ORIGINAL SHOW! :) ) when i read these chapters. I've been your fan for a long time waiting for an update. Do you think you could update the chapters sooner? You're on a roll, and you have a hell of reviews- don't leave us hanging too long this time.
You're writing is amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapters!
6/20/2019 c6 Azue
New Chapter YES! Please keep writing. We miss you!
6/20/2019 c6 WhoKnew22
Aaah, so great you’re back.
Whilst I confess I have watched the reboot, and secretly enjoyed it, I much prefer the original. Michael and Maria are meant to be together. They were in the books and the original show. Some things are sacred!

Really enjoyed the last chapter, can’t wait to see what happens. I really hope you’ll continue.
6/20/2019 c6 9BlueBell765
Oh my goodness! I was just rereading this story the other day! So glad you've continued.
From the minute I saw that malex was going to be a thing I couldn't get on board with the reboot. I gotta have my candy! I think I watched maybe the first 20 minutes?
Anywho, so excited to see where you take this story!
6/20/2019 c6 Roswellian1984
True about all emotions if u think about Liz hardly got mad or emotional at all but her emotions were piling up little by little starting from Future Max's visit and her break up w him so could go to Tess and Her getting Pregnant, then Alex's death and Her friends not believing her that and Alien was involved in his death. Their decision to go back to Antar and her finding out that actually it was Tess who killed him w her Mindwarping to much. Then Max's focus on finding his son and her father not allowing her to be w Max then sending her to boarding school. So all of that make explode w her powers Coming out after Max' died everything accumulated to that. So yeah Maria's powers would come out earlier than taht cuz of her constant fight w Michael. And Kyle would take longer than that since his Budah focus exercises would calm him down. I hope u can understand wat I meant to explain.
1/26/2019 c5 Guest
Please can you finish this story soon? I really want to see what happens next. You've really captured the tone of the show and I always loved the way Michael and Maria were always bickering, but still stayed true to each other. It felt more like a real relationship.
1/26/2019 c5 Guest
Please finish this story soon, I really want to see what happens next. You've really captured the tone
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »