for Training with the mentors

4/11/2018 c4 Nina
I really adore this, it's so cute and so well done. Love
3/16/2018 c4 1Struggs to Funk
poor artemis
1/21/2018 c4 2CharChae
this was really funny and it did make me smile. please if you find time can you update. i'm really enjoying this. i also completely understand the no time thing. i have a dog too and school and clubs and sport. have a good day or night.
10/18/2017 c2 21Phannie's Angel
So
Is this coming back?
Or?
10/13/2017 c4 1someonethe3rd
i am in love with these stories! so funny and all of them are unique even though the general idea is the same. very creative they are so much fun to read! thank you for posting them! haha as everyone else I'm so pumped for Batman and robin training day! tho I am intrigued for what superman's training will be! thanks for the chapters and I hope to read more soon
9/6/2017 c4 2Lizzy1538
Please update and finish soon I can't wait to see what Batman does to them!
8/22/2017 c4 2FanFicGirl9
I rlly love this and can't wait to see Batman's training!
8/7/2017 c4 7V. L. Crawford
These are great. I really want to read the rest of them. Hopefully you will get back to it.
7/26/2017 c4 Guest
This is such an amazing fic and I really hope you do continue it. Even though it's been like a long time since you have. But that's cool. It's just really awesome
6/27/2017 c4 Guest
Asterous :)
6/18/2017 c4 Guest
This is great! I can't wait to see batmans idea of a training regimen. I totally get the whole thing about school. Hopefully now that it's summer you might be able to get a few chapters in? I love this! Thanks for the story.
6/16/2017 c4 Spider-Bat
Can you please post another chapter for this story! It's been months and I really want to get to the part where batman trains the team. Cause that will be really funny to see. Please update soon.
6/16/2017 c4 The12thBookworm
This is amazing! Please update cause I can't wait till batman! Pls take them out on a patrol and show just how AWESOME the dynamic duo is!
6/11/2017 c1 2The Lilac Bear
continue?
5/19/2017 c4 4Mashrose
Please Update Soon! I can't wait for Saturday!
104 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »