for Training with the mentors

4/29/2017 c2 Guest
In training with the mentors chapter 2 you mention "freestyle" it is actually called front crawl it is just called freestyle because it is one of the easiest and most commonly used strokes.
4/22/2017 c4 5Kit L
Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/23/2017 c2 Guest
When are you going to publish the next chapter? This is great! I can't wait until Saturday with bats!
3/13/2017 c4 2The Lilac Bear
please continue!
2/7/2017 c4 Guest
Please update soon
1/2/2017 c4 gummybearperson
I'm really enjoying this. I'm looking forward to the team being destroyed by Batman.
Stay awesome.
12/3/2016 c4 Guest
good job I loved it
11/7/2016 c4 5Addie Lover of Stories
This was awesome! Though I'm worried about Rob, he's a Bat, he'd definitely outlast some of them unless something happened to him...Thank you for writing this! I'm really enjoying it!
10/26/2016 c4 Random person
Please update this is a really good book and i really wanna see bats
9/29/2016 c4 1MandalorianPirate
Please continue soon! I can't wait to get to the bats! :-)
9/19/2016 c4 GrayBats
This story is great! But don't stress about ow long it takes to do a chapter go at your own pace ;)
9/19/2016 c4 86Sophia the Scribe
Fun story! Sometimes I think your team antagonism and mentor personalities are a little exaggerated, but it's still a great read. I'm looking forward to what you have planned for Batman!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
9/15/2016 c4 happyguest
please continue
9/15/2016 c1 Guest
WELCOME BACKKKK good chapter I was sitting in my last class then this popped up and we'll I was happy... once again WELCOME BACK
9/15/2016 c4 Guest of honor
I can't wait for Saturday! Than robin can tire out Wally instead of the other way around. Please update soon.
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »