for Training with the mentors

8/7/2016 c2 53KaeterinaRomanov
This is a really interesting idea! I can't wait to see the rest of the workouts. SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to Saturday as well!
8/7/2016 c2 BeachBoobs
its flash or superman next right ? looking forward to it and i dont blame you about the aquaman thing he is the suckiest hero in dc in my opinion he even sucks underwater
8/7/2016 c2 1The Midnight Angels
Looks like we all are exited for Batman, now that should be fun
8/7/2016 c2 20Multidimensional Scribe
Ok I can see you struggled with Aquaman. Aquaman is sort of like Batman in the sense that his presence commands respect and fear (though not the same kind of fear Batman commands). His words and actions would be formal and the kids should be able to get a sense of that like they do with Batman and act accordingly. Also Aquaman's song lessons didn't seem right. He should at least have them all tread water for at least a minute and work with anyone who can't since treading water is the first step to not drowning. Also he's Atlantian. Atlantians live near the bottom of the ocean and therefore swim like scuba divers. Would he really know all these human swimming strokes or even need to when he, not only swims differently, but swims better using his style?
8/7/2016 c2 anDahl14
Chapter 2 was a little rough but you got this! Hope you keep writing.
8/7/2016 c2 UniLiliCornia
I love your work here and if possible could you mention a bit about robin's past with the league seeing that he has known them since he was nine I would imagine that he'd have been through this before. Anyway your story is great and I'm looking foward to Saturday with bats. Update soon. -Lili
8/7/2016 c2 11Hellfire-Princess
THIS IS SUPERHERO SWIM TEAM! AJKFWJSNWHSNESASKINS! (I'm a very passionate swimmer.) I bet I could beat Arty at least, (not bragging... Okay, I kind of am but you brought this upon yourself when you made this like a superhero swim team.) I can sprint the 50 yard freestyle in 35 seconds and I've been doing swim team for five years.

This was asterous though, the way you inserted perfectly realistic drama and danger without overdoing it, while keeping the Team in character.
8/7/2016 c1 31kittycat1810
I really like this story
8/7/2016 c1 1The Midnight Angels
Cool, that emotion trick thar Artemis used was neat, same with Robin's Joker laugh thing
8/6/2016 c1 11Hellfire-Princess
I can't wait for the Bat's turn!
8/6/2016 c1 20Multidimensional Scribe
Interesting concept. I like it
8/6/2016 c1 creampuffs.exe
Your story is great so far! One thing I'd like to add is that neutral POV is supposed to be called 3rd person POV but a lot of people make that mistake so that isn't bad at all. I'm interested to see what'll happen in the future.
8/6/2016 c1 anDahl14
I would love for you to continue!
8/6/2016 c1 BeachBoobs
haha yea this is cool i wanna see super mans flash and batmans
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7