for Igama Lam

11/18/2018 c1 2Kamen rider kiva
plz keep it up
2/22/2018 c1 Guest
interesting plot, loved the black panther and creed crossovers, absolutely a delight
12/22/2017 c1 thenobodycomplex
Love this story, wish it was a fully chaptered story but oh well, you're the writer and it's up you on how to do your stories.
11/15/2017 c1 5Hibbidyhai
This could be the best story of yours I've read so far. Its deep, touching, and well put together. You have a great grasp of the characters, and the voice you give them feels authentic. The way you do the crossover feels natural and logical. You meld two very different worlds together, and you find connections between these characters I would never think of. There a few typos, but nothing major. At times the story is slightly exposition heavy, like when we are told about N'Jadaka discovering the true reasons for his fathers exile from Wakanda rather than being shown how he discovered this. But the story zooms along quickly and we don't get bogged down. You cover a lot of ground, in regards timeline and emotional development, in a short amount of words. Congrats on a great job.
8/27/2016 c1 11Galya
Hi!

I never got see Creed, but I did see all the Ricky's growing up, so I have an idea of the world and I know about Black Panther. So, here goes...

I did understand Adonis' inner confusion being of this world and another. An immigrant but a citizen. A tale many 2nd generation kids feel. Being not Caucasian myself I could understand not feeling like you fit in.

For some reason the word Baba stuck out to me. For two reasons I love the integration of loving terms used from another language mixed with English. Something about always makes it hold more weight than saying just dad. Also because in Mandarin Baba means dad too which I thought was neat.

I also liked the use of food being in scenes of introspections. In a world of cell phones and separation of people by digital means, food is always what brings us togethee.