for The Last Straw

1/18 c113 1peruvianprincess
This is one of my favorite stories. I've read it three times now. I love how Harry's life changes when he leaves Britain, and the time it takes for friendship to turn into more. I'd love to see a chapter or two more to finish it off if you can manage it. Thanks!
1/13 c39 15Saissa
small nitpick - while Teddy is holding Rosie, he calls Harry - "Hawwy" and yet he can say Tomorrow correctly including the Rs. Tomorrow really should have been spelled Tomowwow

Good chapter otherwise.
1/10 c113 jeika5243
amazing as always, sorry for th delay but i didnt see the update until 2 days ago. cant wait to see what happens next!
1/2 c113 1kittyranma
So interesting, it feels rather like you're about to wrap it up. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
12/30/2021 c113 petit blabla
merci
12/29/2021 c113 Leaper4
I have read many of your stories and loved them please keep writing The Last Straw I love it.
12/21/2021 c99 Joey394
California is west coast
12/2/2021 c113 Millie072
Glad to see the notification. The dinner meeting was surprisingly cordial. In total agreement over the boring bull that seems to infect most political processes. Thoroughly enjoyable chapter. Thanks Stay safe
11/24/2021 c113 Kvbb
I love your story, I think that Draco canción be a very good ally, continue update please
11/23/2021 c113 Mcmllnchrstn91
I’d can’t wait to read more you keep me hooked on the story
11/21/2021 c113 alonzo.irenem
Hope you are well in these times. I wanted to thank you for your story I have just finished reading and I truly appreciate how you have written each character. I love how you have written Harry.

Happy Holiday
11/17/2021 c113 Silvermane1
Fantastic update
11/10/2021 c113 Arjayess
Nice to see this story back again. I'd read up to Heather/Thomas splitting and the story stopped. I was looking at another author's 'Favourite Authors' list and this was the first, so I started again. I think this was the first HP/NCIS crossover I ever read.
Please carry on.
11/4/2021 c113 Lina
Update please.
10/31/2021 c113 1SilverMidas
Thanks for the update. I ended up reading the whole 112 chapters again before I read the newest chapter.
4,722 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »