for The Last Straw

1/19 c57 1kittyranma
A couple of things. I thought Dobby had died in the war. You haven't mentioned him until now.
You made a big deal to Hermione about how they had to use Hadrian real name and then they do the ritual and say Harry James Potter. What's up with that?
1/18 c48 kittyranma
Oh I hope it's somehow the Dursleys
1/18 c38 kittyranma
That episode with the dog had me ticked off to. It showed that the team really didn't respect Tim.
1/17 c14 kittyranma
I'm not sure what you were trying to say here.
I have copy pasted the paragraph and () the word used.
"This is my third trip to London in the past twelve hours sorting out the paperwork so the American government would release them" Hadrian said. "I didn't want them to (her) away from me if they recovered from the portkey quicker than I did."
1/17 c13 kittyranma
Oh dear, here Hermione hates slavery but she just let herself become one.
1/17 c6 kittyranma
Ginny never got any kind of mind healing after spending around 9 months being partially possessed. She obviously desperately needs it.
1/16 c110 8Lumcer
This is a really great story. I’m glad I came across it. I only have twoish real concerns... first sometimes as the story progresses you change facts or order of happenings. And I understand it’s easy to do with a long story. If you ever do a read through and edit, I would just suggest keeping an eye out for these occurrences so that the details can be worked out. The other thing is more of just a nitpick thing... I find Harry a little two perfect. If there is a problem or something happens Harry is never the one in the wrong or at fault. I just find it a little unrealistic, as sooner or later you do something that you would think back on at least and realize that you messed up. Other than that I love the story and look forward to reading more. I especially love your portrait of Draco! Funny enough I could see Draco becoming Harry’s neighbor almost happily from the way you portrayed him (wanting the best for his children and all).

I’m curious why Harry and Tim chose those names...

Thanks for writing and sharing,
KCK-Lumcer
12/30/2020 c110 78erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating. :)
12/29/2020 c110 Guest
I reread this story all the time just for fun. I hope youll give Tim's sister Sarah a reality check soon... She's really becoming a selfish brat. I never really paid much attention to her in the show, but in this story she really annoys me. Mostly because she only cares about what she wants, and I hope that will change so the kids can have a real nice Aunt. Anyway I really love this story and hope you will update it soon! Stay safe!
12/29/2020 c110 Kvbb
I Love it, keep safe and update soon please
12/16/2020 c110 AshBladeHentai
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
12/12/2020 c110 Kris
I enjoyed the interactions with Malfoy. Stay safe.
12/8/2020 c110 14Beth9891
Great set of chapters!
12/7/2020 c110 lia
Thank you for this incredible story. Plese I want more very soon
11/27/2020 c110 T