for The Last Straw

8/16/2016 c4 bluestorm28
I can't wait till the next chapter pops up as this story is getting better and better with each chapter that you write keep up the good work and hope to see NCIS pop up soon as well.
8/16/2016 c4 17DS2010
Looks like Ginny is delusional, thinking Harry will still marry her. I think Arthur should cancel all the wedding arrangements because the girls Molly and Ginny certainly won't.
The twins have it wrong, Harry won't sort it out with Ginny, he despises her at the moment and wants nothing to do with her and who would she is a real shrew.
I look forward to Harry taking the MI-7 position.
8/16/2016 c4 xDarklightx
I like it.
8/16/2016 c4 29Sakura Lisel
I love the Weasley twins, but I hope Harry hexes the living daylights out of them IF they keep their promise of going to 'sort him out'. I mean seriously? If they tell him what Arthur told the family, he should DEMAND to know WHY even after hearing about ONE of the main (though not top) reasons why he broke up with their baby sister, their going to go 'sort him out' about what? Tell him that he should ignore the fact that ALL of his lovey-dovey feelings for Ginny were the result of being DRUGGED with love potions, which means his feelings for her WEREN'T REAL to begin with as far as Harry is concerned, but just because SHES miserable because she was CAUGHT he should what marry her anyway and live a LOVELESS marriage with her probably getting drugged AGAIN just so SHE can be happy at HIS expense, when he go out and find somebody he actually WANTS to love, and be HAPPY with, now that the potions have been purged from his system and the false love for Ginny has been purged as well and he feels NOTHING romantic about her now that the potions are gone.
8/16/2016 c4 1Lizzie Snape-Malfoy
This chapter is great ! I can't wait for when Harry'll go to Washington DC. And Ginny is totally crazy I love that
8/16/2016 c4 PleaseDeleteMe8158719
Yeah great chapter and I can't wait to read the next one.
8/16/2016 c4 linzi
love it can't wait for more keep up the good work
8/15/2016 c3 Silvermane1
8/14/2016 c3 lizzyaml
i really like it i hope that you will not thake too long to update if it take long i will wait for the chapter
8/14/2016 c3 17DS2010
So happy Harry broke off the engagement with Ginny she really is a HARPIE of the first order.
As for the potions, I am expecting them to be love potions Ginny and her mother put together.
As for where Harry will go, anywhere but where he is.
8/13/2016 c3 Locket1
Oh my goodness! That's a development. Nice to see Harry sticking to his guns. Glsdvthat Arthur did the honorable thing. Antcipation high for the next chapters. Thanks.
8/13/2016 c3 3Sharkbaitx42
Great story ! I'm looking forward to reading more of it ! Well written and paced well. Also it's not a pain to look at.
8/13/2016 c3 Fae0306
Awesome!
8/13/2016 c3 23Rori Potter
Oh my. Tell me they aren't love potions or something worse. Update soon.
8/13/2016 c3 mithrilandtj
Uh oh

Do we ever find out who cursed Harry?
4,741 « Prev Page 1 .. 305 312 313 314 315 316 .. Last Next »