for Surprises

7/6/2019 c5 freckled98
Interesting 5 chapters. Ready for more of jealous Damon.
6/19/2019 c5 mikjenl08
Well, I, For one, like this story! I did not pick up on Damon cheating on Bonnie, though! When? Please don’t stop updating! I get a little concerned about writers always having to learn “our” way instead of “we” trying to learn your way, but I’m willing to help if it will help you get more readers. This is a good story and I say write your story. We will figure it out or ask questions if we have to. But, Please keep updating it!
8/9/2016 c4 Guest
Because of the grammer mistakes, the lack of interpunction and blocks of text, this story is confusing and difficult to follow. Perhaps getting a beta will help and get you more readers.
8/7/2016 c2 Rena
Oh My Gosh I Love this soooo much please add more. I beg you I want a long multichapter fic because this is amazing! You're awesome! D
8/8/2016 c3 8bellavida0213
Stefan drop the bomb on Damon. Lol. Wonder how Damon is going to handle it
8/7/2016 c2 7ZombieSavior
Omg do I see a little something between Stean and Bonnie? Is Bonnie back for good or just visiting? Great chapter can't wait for more.
8/7/2016 c2 Ky-71895
Cool, looking forward to next chapter!
8/7/2016 c1 ZombieSavior
Don't know how I missed this story but I love it. Bonnie standing up for her self is always amazing but for her to actually say he words I'm still learning was the best this Bonnie knows her self worth.
8/7/2016 c2 8bellavida0213
Love that Bonnie was living life and she enjoyed it. I like her attitude
8/7/2016 c1 bellavida0213
Oh Damon cheated on Bonnie? I'm glad she left. Can I suggest maybe breaking up the dialogue from the paragraph. It will make it easier to follow along. This is good for your first story