for The Life Cure

11/22/2020 c1 Starstablegal
Well, I feel slightly less depressed now lol. This is very well written and should’ve been canon, Newt didn’t deserve to die.
The thing that really got me about Chuck, Teresa and Newt all dying was that it was pointless. Like for example in the Hunger games, most of the deaths that hit hard happened for a reason, to drive Katniss to do something that needed to be done. The story would’ve ended the same if Newt Chuck and Teresa were still alive, maybe even a better ending (well ofc it’s better if Newt is alive) because this ending is better. The conflict gets resolved they save the world, not run away from their problems.
So thank you, for giving us a good ending
7/28/2018 c1 18KatTheGracefulKlutz
This is fantastic! I’ve just recently read the books and watched the movies, and I really need some Newt lives fics. This certainly delivered! Everyone was in character, you wrote brilliantly, it’s just perfect. I’m glad I had the pleasure of reading this!
2/8/2018 c1 Newwwwwty
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

When I reach page 250, I'm gonna turn away and read this again XD
1/23/2018 c1 3toooldtotrickortreat
this was great ! i appreciate that it wasn't slash because almost all the tmr fics are, and all the characters were in line with their canon selves. great job i really enjoyed it
2/10/2017 c1 2TuttleTuttlewood
Can you please make more chapters? This is a really good fic, and makes me feel better about Newt's death. Good job! This is well written and I like the abscence of shippage here.
10/18/2016 c1 15Ellethiriel
Firstly, what I most appreciate about this fic is that it doesn't seem to be slash. Secondly, NEWT LIVES! Thirdly, this is extremely well-written, and in the Maze Runner archive, that can be a rare occurrence.

I love all of Minho's sarcastic comments, like the one about Newt's real name. XD You nailed Minho and Newt's personalities. They're perfect. I also love the fact that you found a pretty reasonable way for Newt to be cured, and that it only came about because Thomas didn't give in and shoot him. (I really don't like the idea of "mercy-killing.") Oh, and Teresa's alive, which is great! Although a few things about her in this fic don't quite add up now that The Fever Code is out (don't know if you've read it yet, so I'll say no more).

All in all, an amazing fic! :)
10/13/2016 c1 1bookwormshankwitch
hiii!
I really really loved your story! It's the true ending. Are you sure you're not Dashner?
Anyways, thanks for your review. It made my day. Guess what? somehow I have a story that's very similar to yours. Mine's called " Their own happily ending". I may upload it later ;)
for the hundredth time...
Loved your story!
9/3/2016 c1 Guest
Awwww I LOVE this! I know this is probably supposed to be a one-shot, but I hope you add another chapter where they have kids and get married and stuff! I love the way this was written, it feels very real to the book!
8/18/2016 c1 PhiloSophia
Love it ! I don't have the words to express how beautiful and well made your story is, you're one hell of a writer !
Shucking awesome, as a Newt fan who cried her eyes out when he died I hugely thank you for this
8/12/2016 c1 JustAStranger
Fantastic story! One of the few that actually portray the characters as they are supposed to be, plus Newt's alive! What more could I ask for? :)
8/8/2016 c1 fadingshadowss
Awesome! I hope you make another chapter! Your an amazing writer!
8/8/2016 c1 1LadyFantasy13
Loved it! I can 100% say this would make a better ending for the series - its so great how you managed to connect with the personalities and speaking habits of each character.
Its a shame this may only be a one-shot but believe me, its a job well done! :)
8/8/2016 c1 BookRain
Yes! This is such a better ending, Newt is alive and well!
8/8/2016 c1 MazeRunnerJunkie
This was awesome! So is this going to be a one-shot? I hope not!
8/8/2016 c1 Crys
Your writing is really good, it doesn't feel forced or awkward at all, even when Newt had his breakdown out of the blue. And it's nice that you didn't go with the classic cliches like starting off the moment Thomas tried to pull the trigger, or that Newt could feel the absence of the Flare immediately. A rare gem! :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »