FanFiction.Net
for Portrait of LoVe

8/9/2021 c6 Guest
Love to see where this is going. Please continue. Need to see more of Logan as a dad!
2/28/2019 c6 1StarlightSweetie
I hope you continue the story, it’s great!
7/23/2018 c6 vecabd
OMG ! i loved this last update. I didn't know it was here and for so long! how about you post another update soon ? :D :D

Ok, so back to the feedback... loved their dinner and all the playfulness between them. It was obvious that the were going to fell into their old rythms. Veronica too touchy, he being funny and flirting a little bit. You merged the movie dialogs so wonderful into the story, it was perfect.

Logan being friends with Weevil and jade. To happy that Logan was not alone and has this beautiful family.

I can't wait to read their next dinner and Veronica interacting with Lorrie. PLEASE !

Thanks for writing this. ;)
12/11/2017 c6 Nolimit2myimagination
LOVE it! Can't wait for her to dump Piz. Good gosh.

Sorry you've had such a rough time lately.
11/6/2017 c6 LeeAnn Young
Thanks for writing this chapter. I am always struck by your talent for dialogue. Your dialogue is always so natural as though the reader is in the same room eavesdropping. Glad you are feeling better. Selfishly, I hope you continue to feel better and update again soon.
11/2/2017 c6 Guest
Very good update! I can’t wait for more.
11/2/2017 c6 Sunkissu9
Sorry about all the bad stuff.
Glad you're back to writing.
11/2/2017 c6 JoeCool701
Man that was hard to read it hurt my heart til next time.
11/2/2017 c6 jcampbell943
I hope you are doing better after your surgery and have gotten your bearings after the fire.

Def a loyal reader, loved the care free demeanor of Veronica eating, the little glances/touches/thoughts. Can't wait to see more of V and Lo's daughter.
11/2/2017 c6 InsanityFanGirl
Welcome back! I hope you feel better now! your stories are amazing and we've missed you!
11/2/2017 c6 cheshire15
Great update. Hope everything is getting better for you. Ugh. Piz and veronica, yuck!
11/1/2017 c6 9kerali
I’m so sorry for the things you have been through this year, it must have been terrifying. Thank you so much for still working on this story. I love the writing and how you characterize them here, especially Logan as a dad.
4/15/2017 c5 Guest
Awesome can't wait for more
3/20/2017 c5 Sunkissu9
I love that you kept the Logan/BMW scene. Lol that scene is now iconic in the VM world.
Thank you for sharing another great chapter.
3/20/2017 c5 vecabd
Yes ! an update to this story. Thanks for it :)
I am enjoying the way you mix some dialogues from the movie in here. And the fact that you brought Heather yay ! I can't wait for her to find out about Veronica. She will totally support their relationship.
Wallace being Wallace is understandable.
And the end ... wow, the last paragraph when Veronica sees Logan 'leaning' against his car and she had all those flashbacks of him smiling at her. I can't wait to read the next chapter ! pleaseeee ! :D
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »